💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga Get Another Half Time Performance? Do You Want To?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Apple Music, the new sponsor for the Half Time show are doing it big dor Usher. They even made an elaborate ads for it.

Makes me wish Gaga will do it again, Apple Music would treat her so much better, and I do also wish for more content from her. :giveup:

What about you? You want the same thing? Or is it only check list thing that you did only once? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

faysalaaa1

I dont think she released enough material or hits since then to create a new show. She only released one album since then, with one hit, and shallow. I would like her to be a guest though.

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25

Yes.

And I've already come up with the medley setlist. It'll be the longest halftime show ever consisting of 16 minutes. :vegas:

-

Applause (DJWS intro)

Venus

Alejandro/Judas (Schiese instrumental)

Chromatica II/911

Bloody Mary

Replay 

New Song

Marry the Night/Edge of Glory 

BlingNotTheMusic

It wouldn't be for at least another 10 years, unless she starts releasing music more frequently...

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jack3257
26 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

She will come out for rain on me when Ariana performs 

I actually think this could happen

• Like 6

Agunimon

She released one album since her performance 7 years ago I don’t think so. lol

• Like 1

Controversiaga

No. She already did it.  She can appear as a guest,  but no one has headlined Super Bowl twice 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, Snorlax said:

She will come out for rain on me when Ariana performs 

1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Not as a main headliner. Her best chance is if Ariana does it. 

I don’t even think Ari has room in her setlist for rain on me tbh . Aris other singles are bigger hits

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 2

Bradley

Beyonce appeared as a guest to perform the lead single off Lemonade so it doesn't necessarily have to be a collab.

Tyler1992

I think she has a shot as a guest with both Ariana Grande and Elton John, if they get their moments. Elton is aligned perfectly for the Halftime, with Gaga and Dua Lipa in his court to round out the younger crowd. 

Ariana could one day land it, she has the vocals, presence, and catalogue and has the pull of other artists to back her up. She is also talented enough to align herself for tributes to titans in the music industry. Gaga could very well land a spot with her.

Gaga could theoretically do it again on her own, but it would be another 10-20, or 30!years or so. I do believe she will have one or two more massive songs to put her in for consideration. 

1. Shallow

2. Rain on Me

3. The Edge of Glory

4 Applause

5. A jazz tribute of some sort 

5. New song 

Gaga was given the proper Super Bowl treatment when she played. She was allowed the platform to showcase herself without a lot of pullback, and was working with Hamish Hamilton & Ricky Kushner at their peak. 

—-

I think the halftime show is going in VERY interesting, and exciting direction being allowed to showcase predominantly black and Hispanic artists. Allowing this to grow is great to see, as the artists who have played in the last few years are legacy artists who have changed the musical landscape (Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar, Usher, Eminem, The Weeknd, Shakira, J-Lo, Rihanna). 

I would love for a continuation of that… sneak as many as you can in- Janet Jackson (her just desserts), tributes to Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner. Bring in the likes of Janelle Monáe, Mariah Carey- the titans.

• YAAAS 1

LateToCult
24 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Beyonce appeared as a guest to perform the lead single off Lemonade so it doesn't necessarily have to be a collab.

Coldplay worked with Beyoncé for “Hymn” so she had an in with them. Ga doesn’t network like Bey does. Her best bet is if Ariana does it and invites her or if they do some kind of “past-headliners” line up.