Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Kiss FM Jingle Ball 2011 - Professional Footage

Igor Hachul

Featured Posts

cold heartedpop

Watching this has given me so much nostalgia for being a little boy and remembering why I loved her! the stage presence, the fashion, and the born this way vocals are still some of my favorites. We are ready for LG7

xoxo Feels so good!
  • Like 1

VTV
7 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I ripped it last night and my king @danbekim is mastering it 

pls fix the aspect ratio and sound scratches too, queens :kiss:

Edited by VTV
checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

TortureMeOnReplay
9 hours ago, SS77 said:

I remember being shook at her having such thick (almost Fame era type) bangs here :enigma:

lady-gaga-jingle-ball-01.jpg

Strut it, (don't) walk a mile

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, RebeldeFaith said:

Will this be how long we'll have to wait for the Chromatica Ball recording? :bradley:

Depends :nasty:

Someone has audio only of that show 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Shook 1

Sneaky Oliver
21 hours ago, TAIPEI said:

such a moment!

lady-gaga-jingle-ball-2011-billboard-154

I’m quite shocked this look was for TEOG, all these years looking at those infamous pictures thinking it was for Judas or Scheisse. I remember she did open one of those balls/festivals with Scheisse+Judas medley 

edit: I just finished watching it and it was so funny when she made a mistake in BTW and MTN and she kinda just stood there in complete confusion 

Edited by Sneaky Oliver
I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’m quite shocked this look was for TEOG, all these years looking at those infamous pictures thinking it was for Judas or Scheisse. I remember she did open one of those balls/festivals with Scheisse+Judas medley 

She opened iheartradio on that bike with Scheisse + Judas :party:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 1

Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

She opened iheartradio on that bike with Scheisse + Judas :party:

Yep! The motorbike entrance fits them better, I think. That’s a lot of attitude for TEOG haha

also I miss TEOG being performed in its original mix, I hope she brings it back for LG7 tour alongside with Marry The Night 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 2

Lanadelduck
18 hours ago, Lanadelduck said:

I was there! 

i actually was at the new york one LOL. i got confused. still amazing nonetheless.

i live in the US so i didnt get to see the BTWB so this was my BTWB. (my show was cancelled). still my number one all time ever disappointment. and her only show ive ever missed.

Edited by Lanadelduck

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Yep! The motorbike entrance fits them better, I think. That’s a lot of attitude for TEOG haha

also I miss TEOG being performed in its original mix, I hope she brings it back for LG7 tour alongside with Marry The Night 

Very unpopular opinion: I've never liked how Marry The Night was performed at the Born This Way Ball. It's perfect for the finale but I didn't like how she shortened it, the lighting was basic and that weird keytar was bigger than her lol if she's bringing it back for future shows I hope she does something more elaborated with it 

• Like 1

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Very unpopular opinion: I've never liked how Marry The Night was performed at the Born This Way Ball. It's perfect for the finale but I didn't like how she shortened it, the lighting was basic and that weird keytar was bigger than her lol if she's bringing it back for future shows I hope she does something more elaborated with it 

I love how the keytar sounds in the outro of the song but I agree it was kinda meh overall. I think she looked completely exhausted in every MTN performance and I don’t blame her, that show was intense. It would like a lot better with red lightning, explosive flashing lights and perhaps confetti! That would make it look like a proper ending for such a huge spectacle 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 3

TAIPEI
4 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

edit: I just finished watching it and it was so funny when she made a mistake in BTW and MTN and she kinda just stood there in complete confusion 

me too! i thought the opening definitely was for born this way or judas instead of the edge of glory and other songs but i'm loving it!

Edited by TAIPEI
  • Love 1

XNightmareFuntimeX
On 2/9/2024 at 2:24 PM, HelloHangoverz said:

@ChicaSkas is this footage from the cameras that were used for the screens on stage? 

It is in fact! From what I'm understanding, Jeff Claire is a CCTV director (basically he directs what cameras will be on the broadcast live for the side screens of the shows he works on) that's why he has this footage, he directed it and kept his own copy of his work. Now, why he decides to upload to YouTube 13 years later? Maybe because due to contract he just can't use or share that footage during a certain period of time (which is likely and since it have been more than a decade then that time must have already ended) hope we can see more footage like this in the future, now that I think about it, BTWB ended more than 10 years ago.... Maybe we should check the people that were Gaga's CCTV directors, just saying 👀

• Like 3

VeguisLG
15 hours ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

It is in fact! From what I'm understanding, Jeff Claire is a CCTV director (basically he directs what cameras will be on the broadcast live for the side screens of the shows he works on) that's why he has this footage, he directed it and kept his own copy of his work. Now, why he decides to upload to YouTube 13 years later? Maybe because due to contract he just can't use or share that footage during a certain period of time (which is likely and since it have been more than a decade then that time must have already ended) hope we can see more footage like this in the future, now that I think about it, BTWB ended more than 10 years ago.... Maybe we should check the people that were Gaga's CCTV directors, just saying 👀

Do we know who were they?

XNightmareFuntimeX
On 2/13/2024 at 3:51 PM, VeguisLG said:

Do we know who were they?

Im not sure tbh, but I think @ChicaSkas once said that they were talking to someone who worked on some BTWB dates and had the video feed from the screens

VeguisLG
20 hours ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Im not sure tbh, but I think @ChicaSkas once said that they were talking to someone who worked on some BTWB dates and had the video feed from the screens

I think those were the ones asking for 3000 $ :messga:

• YAAAS 1