Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Possible album title/concept: The Alchemist

rinasawachanta

Featured Posts

rinasawachanta

I have a feeling that the title or concept of the album is linked to alchemy, which makes a lot of sense from the idea that "magic potions take time". I decided to look into it and it turns out that Gaga has talked about alchemy, precisely on the set of the 911 video. I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to pick up right where she left off at the end of the last era.

See: https://www.thethings.com/crystals-who-lady-gaga-says-she-believes-in-alchemy/

"I really want to be exact with every string in front of my face, every movement I make, the way that I see things," she explains. "But this is always how I work. I believe in alchemy which means there's something chemical that changes on set. He captures it on film, and then it lasts forever."

"Her latest vid features an unexpected explanation for why she had to control every single element of the '911' video shoot. Gaga says being obsessed with the details didn't make her a diva - it made her an alchemist."

Edited by artdoll
  • YAAAS 1

rinasawachanta
Just now, Maxine Puth said:

“Rumor”

”I have a feeling”

Close the ort*

imnotyourbabe10

Here for any concept based on the same book. It’s a beautifully existential read :diane:

• Like 1

INNA

Sometimes we all just be having feelings and saying things. You did such a beautiful job of expressing yourself!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Charmz

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

rinasawachanta
1 minute ago, INNA said:

Sometimes we all just be having feelings and saying things. You did such a beautiful job of expressing yourself!

GRJHnN.gif

Pennywise
8 minutes ago, INNA said:

me @ my students when I don't wanna be like "this belongs in the trash, take it and yourself out please" :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 1

Erich Johnson

A homunculus (UK: /hɒˈmʌŋkjʊləs/ hom-UNK-yuul-əs, US: /hoʊˈ-/ hohm-, Latin: [hɔˈmʊŋkʊlʊs]; "little person", pl.: homunculi UK: /hɒˈmʌŋkjʊliː/ hom-UNK-yuul-ee, US: /hoʊˈ-/ hohm-, Latin: [hɔˈmʊŋkʊli]) is a small human being.[1] Popularized in sixteenth-century alchemy and nineteenth-century fiction, it has historically referred to the creation of a miniature, fully formed human. The concept has roots in preformationism as well as earlier folklore and alchemic traditions.

The term lends its name to the cortical homunculus, an image of a person with the size of the body parts distorted to represent how much area of the cerebral cortex of the brain is devoted to it.

(...)

The homunculus legend, Frankenstein and Faust have continued to influence works in the twentieth and twenty-first century. The theme has been used not only in fantasy literature, but also to illuminate social topics. For instance, the British children's writers Mary Norton and Rumer Godden used homunculus motifs in their work, expressing various post-war anxieties about refugees, persecution of minorities in war, and the adaptation of these minorities to a "big" world.[20] W. Somerset Maugham's 1908 novel The Magician utilises the concept of the homunculus as an important plot element. David H. Keller's short story "A Twentieth-Century Homunculus" (1930) describes the creation of homunculi on an industrial scale by a pair of misogynists. Likewise, Sven Delblanc's The Homunculus: A Magic Tale (1965) addresses alleged misogyny and the Cold War industrial-military complexes of the Soviet Union and NATO. In German children's author Cornelia Funke's book, Dragon Rider, the protagonists meet and are aided by a homunculus created by an alchemist. The homunculus, and alchemy broadly, is seen as more of a magical phenomenon in the story, however, rather than necessarily having a symbolic meaning

Schizophonic

She used the burning heart in the insta pic with the caption „where do you think she’s going“ and from that moment on she posted black hearts all the time… that’s a chemical process when something’s burning…. Maybe the alchemist is right

Erich Johnson

Maybe black heart = Lead heart?

=

transmutation of pain into gold