Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Ava Max rumored to sample Bad Romance

Noah

Featured Posts

tylerjs
4 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Katy Perry as in using a similar formula for songs. But Sweet But Psycho is definitely a very Gaga song. Reminds me of the Fame era.

Really? I’d say say Sweet But Psycho is far more Katy than Gaga. I could never imagine Gaga producing anything close to it tbh

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 2

tyler k

she must be stopped at this point lol 

pop music terrorist 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • LMAO 8

TEANUS
24 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Meh, how do you sample a song like Bad Romance? I can't see it working.

I was actually just thinking how easy it would be to sample the melody of the chorus vocals “I want your love and I want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance, oh oh oh oh ohhh”

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Onlygaga

I’m excited honestly! We can’t be acting like Madge and her fans over this :teehee:. It will probably be terrible, nothing against Ava, but these newer artists only put music out for streams/videos/15 mins of fame. However, I really like Ava Max even if her music is industry plant bubblegum pop music it’s still catchy, and could possibly bring a new audience to BR especially considering that song will be 14 years old this year (:confused:)

ELECTROHEART
37 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

This might be a controversial statement, but wouldn’t it be a sample of a sample technically; since Bad Romance has a sample on its instrumental? 

Bad Romance only sample the drum beat from a 90s techno song called Ballanation, the melody, arrangement and hooks are originally created by Lady Gaga and RedOne

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Auralegends

This is the closest to "new" Gaga music we have been in 2 years (not counting SSOH) :bradley:

Edited by Auralegends
  • LMAO 4

hieronymus
22 minutes ago, Sherry said:

An artist may only sample your work if they are clearly inspired by it.

If only she'd taken more meaningful inspiration, she might be more successful or memorable

Ava should sample the beginning audio part of the bad romance music video, similar to how Madonna sampled gimme gimme by abba. 

hieronymus
46 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised, but at the same time I doubt that she or her team would sample any Lady Gaga because of the Gaga comparisons/hate that she’s gotten from stans. She’s literally playing with fire/asking for a Born this Way/Express Yourself type of era. 

Edit: I would still stream the song though, not gonna lie.  

This might be a controversial statement, but wouldn’t it be a sample of a sample technically; since Bad Romance has a sample on its instrumental? 

Sis better hire RedOne again.

You guys really need to learn the difference between using a single sampled element of a song vs recycling it completely to get a cheap hit

• Like 1