šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

rumor

Ava Max rumored to sample Bad Romance

Noah

Featured Posts

Admin
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

As a person whoā€™s into music production I can tell you it does. itā€™s the same 32 counts of the EXACT beat lifted and looped and just changed in tempo. because copyright law explicitly states you have to change 80% of something for it to evade copyright she probably does have to give royalties to whoever originated the beat. Unless they themselves sampled this or bought a sample pack RedOne could also buy ala Judas, but it would be odd since thereā€™s drums, kick drums and high hats that are all used exactly the same Ā in the same succession and in the exact same count in BR and this song.

Iā€™m not arguing that the drums are exactly the same, I can hear that. My point is that if Ava does sample it, she would only be crediting Gaga and RedOne.

gagzus
Just now, Admin said:

Iā€™m not arguing that the drums are exactly the same, I can hear that. My point is that if Ava does sample it, she would only be crediting Gaga and RedOne.

It would depend on what sheā€™s sampling specifically, if itā€™s the melody or a lyrical reference yes

Admin
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

It would depend on what sheā€™s sampling specifically, if itā€™s the melody or a lyrical reference yes

Or any other part of the song because Gaga and RedOne are the only writers credited on it

If she samples something that ā€œBad Romanceā€ borrowed from something else, she wouldnā€™t be sampling ā€œBad Romanceā€ :laughga:

Noah X
3 hours ago, Agunimon said:

She already has, Noah.Ā :ororomunroe:

Why u say my name with a comma like that???Ā :max:

Levine

Wouldn't this be a cute thing for Gaga?

Like I don't like Ava Sample Max, but I don't care if she does sample Bad Romance :shrug:

DrKindnessKunt1999
6 hours ago, Mr S said:

I think it's fine. The BTW/EY example has different context. Gaga at the time was considered the new Madonna, coming for her throne. Ava Max, no offense, is just some c list pop singer. People just consider her as a second rate Gaga at best.

I think that I didnā€™t use the best example. I meant it more in a way of, itā€™s going to give stans who donā€™t like her already another reason to roast her.Ā 

Magneto

This is for sure fake, but I bet all the Ava haters will love this

Free my mind

VOLANTIS
11 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Meh, how do you sample a song like Bad Romance? I can't see it working.

Hooks are the most sampled structure of a song and Bad Romance is built on it's Rah Rah hook so it seems plausible.Ā Ā 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

zebrastripes

Wait something I'm wondering is if Gaga gave permission for this if it's true?

Controversiaga
9 hours ago, Admin said:

Bad Romance does not sample anything

IncorrectĀ 

Pronounced like ā€œBalenciagaā€ . Emphasis on the ā€œGaā€

Controversiaga
9 hours ago, hieronymus said:

quick question, does it sound like that song?

when you hear Bad Romance does DJ sample pack track number 14 come to mind? like when you listen to most of Ava's singles and it's like Oh damn. This is the same chorus or hook or verse or melody as that huge song from 15-30 years ago that people already love

That is not the same level of sampling. There's building a new song that uses parts of another song and there's building a song from another song, and I'll let you parse out who's doing which one.

Not the same level of sampling - sure

still is sampling tho

not reading all thatĀ 

Pronounced like ā€œBalenciagaā€ . Emphasis on the ā€œGaā€
  • LMAO 1

Charmz

Do we remember this situation?

Ā 

Ā 

Always & Forever, šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¦‰CHARMZšŸ¦‰šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø