💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

RIP to a great GGD member

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Knife

Oh no. Even as someone that knew her only casually from this forum, this makes me very sad. R.I.P.

• Sad 1

The Fame

Oh I remember seeing Chic around the forums. This is absolutely terrible news. :( I hope her soul is at peace now

• Sad 1

Reality

I remember seeing her on here. We've had very brief interactions with each other, but she was always really kind and sweet. May she rest in peace :heart:

🃏🖤👹
  • Love 3

Oriane

This is so sad :(

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

ObezyankaNol

This is so sad... rip legend :heart:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Healed My Heart

Heartbreaking news 💔 I didn't know her well but have only positive memories of her. I hope she rests in peace.

She/her 💗💜💙
  • Love 2

pink sushi
36 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

if anyone knows what her "dead" name was before she transitioned I'd love to know it, I can find out more with that because if her family was ultra conservative it could be that they deadnamed her in the obit. 

I remember her family not approving of her being trans and her talking about abuse. I vaguely recall her mentioning being kicked out by her family so I’m pretty sure she didn’t have much contact with them after that.

• Love 1
  • Sad 7

King of the Fall

Very sad news, I never interacted with her but from what all of you are saying, she seemed lovely.

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page

SharkmanthaC

So very sad. I know we only know each other through the internet, but I really do worry about it when people from here disappear. If you're having these feelings please reach out to someone or your local hotline for help. You are valued. :heart:

I hope she is at peace now. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 1
  • Love 11