💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift sent a cease and desist to man using public data to track jets

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 22
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Schizophonic

It’s causing her bad pr, that’s it

• Like 38
  • Thanks 4

sexy

cease and desist using your PRIVATE JET to fly five ****ing feet!! 

• Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 5

Ultimecia

Poor thing, feeling stressed in her luxurious private jet... :alsemanche:

Edited by Ultimecia
Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 5
  • Sad 2

DelusionalGaga

How exactly does he track her jet in the first place? 

LaLa

Hm, would be an interesting case. He probably doesn't have the time or money to fight this if a suit was actually filed (though the story does say he's retained a lawyer) which is too bad. 

I understand why Tyalor doesn't like it, but that doesn't make it illegal 

• Like 9

Kimmo

That’s public domain information, so you won’t be able to pollute in peace Miss Swift :ororomunroe:

Hottie Detector
  • Like 13
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

HelloHangoverz

kim, there's people that are dying

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • LMAO 1

Togekiss

The more I read about this Taylor Swift the more I’m starting to think she’s not a good person

bring on that pecan pie
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 10

StrawberryBlond

It's not like she'll be alighting from her private jet straight into being side by side with joe public. She'll have an exclusive closed-off area to land and will be flanked by bodyguards. She's acting as if she's getting off a commercial flight completely alone, ripe for the picking to be snatched up by a crazie. Funny how no other major celebrity seems to be distressed by their jets being tracked. Probably because they know if certain data is in the public domain, you can't do anything about it. She knows she's using this jet for more than just work and to fly short distances that are unnecessary and it doesn't make her look good, so is framing this as a victim narrative instead. You're an international superstar who's on a record-breaking world stadium tour. If you think nobody would be tracking your flight data even if it weren't public domain, you are gravely delusional. And I'm sure everyone knows where she is when she's touring anyway since all her tour dates are public knowledge and yet she doesn't seem to have an issue with that. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

EGOT2027

additional context: he ran an instagram account where he posted real time updates of when she took off from somewhere and when she landed somewhere 

• Like 1

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

additional context: he ran an instagram account where he posted real time updates of when she took off from somewhere and when she landed somewhere 

That is creepy to be honest. There are people who want her dead. I'm not against it being private. How would we be discussing this if it was Gaga instead?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 9

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

That is creepy to be honest. There are people who want her dead. I'm not against it being private. How would we be discussing this if it was Gaga instead?

yeah that dude who keeps breaking into her nyc apartment kept waiting until she was in kansas city visiting travis to go try and break into her apartment again

• Shook 3

bionic
7 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Its public information that is easily accessible. This guy is just presenting it in a cute way. If someone wants to harm her then accessing this info is literally just a few clicks away.

Further context is that this guy is doing it for a lot of billionaires and its not just Taylor Swift. If she wanted to separate herself from this public record then she could charter a private jet or pool-share the private jets, both of which are common arrangements. 

If Gaga were doing this she would deserve to be ridiculed too.

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 6

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic