Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Name a Gaga production detail that we dont know bout??

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Agunimon
12 hours ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

The looping ohs on Enigma!

Those hidden synths on Enigma could be such a banger on their own!!

• YAAAS 1

gagzus
6 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

where's a video of all these, I wanna hear them :staymad:

The BTW & GH ones are just observational from me listening to the songs over the years and filtering and playing around with the songs so if you just have a good listen. DITD was a filter I tried to do years ago so I don’t have that offhand BUT here’s the Hair one of filters I did ages ago

http://soundcloud.com/freshkreamsound/hair-backing-vocal-layer-filter

• Like 1
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

The BTW & GH ones are just observational from me listening to the songs over the years and filtering and playing around with the songs so if you just have a good listen. DITD was a filter I tried to do years ago so I don’t have that offhand BUT here’s the Hair one of filters I did ages ago

http://soundcloud.com/freshkreamsound/hair-backing-vocal-layer-filter

Manifesting we get the full and complete Hair stems one day - there must be so many separate vocal tracks. There are AI models to separate vocal tracks now - might be worth a shot if you still enjoy playing around in audacity. https://mvsep.com/en it's the MDX-B Karaoke model

Edited by HelloHangoverz
If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Thanks 1

gagzus
37 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Manifesting we get the full and complete Hair stems one day - there must be so many separate vocal tracks. There are AI models to separate vocal tracks now - might be worth a shot if you still enjoy playing around in audacity. https://mvsep.com/en it's the MDX-B Karaoke model

I’ll definitely give it a go and play around more with stuff. I’m sure my ex bf said that traders back in 2019 had the multitracks for every single album just none of them were willing to trade or share them. I remember very specifically him playing me some of the Hair and Scheiße ones. I’m sure on my old laptop he even sent me the dry lead acapella of Sß I might have to have a look for it and upload it.

• Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
9 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I’ll definitely give it a go and play around more with stuff. I’m sure my ex bf said that traders back in 2019 had the multitracks for every single album just none of them were willing to trade or share them. I remember very specifically him playing me some of the Hair and Scheiße ones. I’m sure on my old laptop he even sent me the dry lead acapella of Sß I might have to have a look for it and upload it.

you MUST omfg i'd legit pay you 

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!

gagzus

BJAF has a full strings segment track in the song as well that you can only hear when you filter it out.

The low end backing vocals of the Judas chorus are sung by Redone

The guitar in electric chapel and government hooker was played by her guitarist on tour whom is still her live guitarist on tour to this day.

Monstermilo
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

BJAF has a full strings segment track in the song as well that you can only hear when you filter it out.

The low end backing vocals of the Judas chorus are sung by Redone

The guitar in electric chapel and government hooker was played by her guitarist on tour whom is still her live guitarist on tour to this day.

whattt i didnt know that abour redone

Monstermilo
3 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Those hidden synths on Enigma could be such a banger on their own!!

those vocals on alice r sickkkkkkkkkk

Monstermilo
14 hours ago, River said:

The song interpolating depeche mode

TFM is heavily inspired by eurodance

amazing

Monstermilo
12 hours ago, Head Empty said:

Venus is filled with the most gorgeous stems that you can barely hear in the final product. One of my favourite instrument bits is this Super Mario-esque sample in the pre-chorus. (The chorus synths are stunning as well).

underrated song

Monstermilo
14 hours ago, INNA said:

Good info!!! You seem like you know a lot about samples, do you happen to know what song they sampled/interpolated in Dance in The Dark? I saw a video about it like 12+ years ago but I can't find anything about it now.

It's specifically the synth melody before she starts with "silicone, saline, poison..."

omg and here i thought judas was so unique lol

Monstermilo
13 hours ago, TEANUS said:

The synths in the chorus of Free Woman’s demo heavily mimic the chord progression of Music Sounds Better With You by Stardust! I hope it was intentional tbh!

i think thats a fairly common disco chord progression