Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Lady Gaga picture at Shangri-La Studio

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Juniper
5 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

Does “record” mean single or album? Bcs I remember in the past she used the term to refer to a full album

10 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

It can really mean either and we’d need more context to know for sure how it’s being used here 

I feel like they mean the one song here. I know Gaga have used the word record that way. Grammys also use “record of the year” referring to one song.

• Like 5

LIKELADYAGAGA

I'll just throw this in here... Gaga didn't finish Joanne until after Perfect Illusion was released. So a feb lead single and a march/april album release is still possible. 

Edit: vinyl lead times would push the album to at least a few months out. 

Edited by LIKELADYAGAGA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6

I can't believe we're going to get Gaga's magnum opus.

Her "Mind your business bitch" is coming :kry:

Edited by madmagical6
  • LMAO 12

numb the flame
1 minute ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I'll just throw this in here... Gaga didn't finish Joanne until after Perfect Illusion was released. So a feb lead single and a march/april album release is still possible.

Joannes first vinyl pressing was released 21 December, 2016. That was two months after Joanne's release and back in 2016, vinyl releases were nowhere near as popular as they are nowadays. The vinyl variants are released on the same day as the CD/digital as a standard nowadays tbh, hell even indie artists are releasing their EPs and full length records on vinyl the same day as the CD/digital release. 

• Like 1

LIKELADYAGAGA
28 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Do you think that we're gonna have the lead single this month? :messga:

Gaga has worked on albums past the lead single announcements so it's still a possibility at this point. 

Can you imagine if we have to wait until AFTER the Joker awards season to hear this? :icega:

• Sad 1

Lextyr97
12 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I have a feeling this next album will serve quality, and it'll give masterpiece. Also critical acclaim. I don't think we're going to get another dance/pop album, I think it's going to be a diverse, mature album. An album like Adele's if you will.

I thought that for Joanne lmfao

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Joannes first vinyl pressing was released 21 December, 2016. That was two months after Joanne's release and back in 2016, vinyl releases were nowhere near as popular as they are nowadays. The vinyl variants are released on the same day as the CD/digital as a standard nowadays tbh, hell even indie artists are releasing their EPs and full length records on vinyl the same day as the CD/digital release. 

Ooohh. Good point on the lead times. 

thierryrreiht

So with this post and Will.I.Am’s intervention, it’s two external posts about Gaga we have in the same 24h. They got permission to open their mouth. This is not random, this is not an “oops I said too much”. They were allowed to talk/post about it, as part of the pre-hype.

• Like 15
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

numb the flame
1 minute ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Ooohh. Good point on the lead times. 

if she were to finish LG7 by the end of March, I could see the lead single out around july/august (if it was finished late January latest) to allow 6 months for a 7" pressing to be produced, and then LG7 itself released in September again allowing six months for the vinyl variants to be produced. 

Ronk
20 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

Yes. Everything we'd already figured out.

benedict cumberbatch sherlock GIF

I was wondering about the words "a yet unspecified recording session".  Does that mean a future session, and not the one in the photo?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Easy

All of a sudden musicians and industry people are talking. It feels like they planned this. Bookmark me, Gaga will somehow confirm the existence of LG7 within weeks!

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 4
  • Thanks 1

Reality
17 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

So with this post and Will.I.Am’s intervention, it’s two external posts about Gaga we have in the same 24h. They got permission to open their mouth. This is not random, this is not an “oops I said too much”. They were allowed to talk/post about it, as part of the pre-hype.

I don’t think Will.I.Am has anything to do with it tbh. He’s not working on LG7 and the only thing he really talked about is Joker. But I do think Andrew Watt explicitly got permission to share this, which means something is coming relatively soon.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

Lextyr97

Does someone know if the lead up to Stupid Love or Perfect Illusion was similar in terms of producers talking and ****? I feel like I remember it being the case but I could just be telling myself that

OMonster

1 hour ago, Lextyr97 said:

my personal fave production of his

Man, If LG7 sounds anything like this...  we'd be in for such a treat. This is such a fantastic song. 

Edited by OMonster
subtext / fantasy
  • YAAAS 1