💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Lady Gaga picture at Shangri-La Studio

monketsharona

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
11 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Raises one of two possibilities: the track the horns were recorded for was otherwise done, but they decided they wanted to add brass as a finishing touch; or, they’re still in the process of recording and haven’t entered the stages of finalizing or mixing anything. Both indicate that it she’s probably releasing this year (and potentially soon-ish), but which of those two scenarios this is definitely makes a difference imo.

The worst case is usually what we're getting 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 10

Magic Mike

Prince is the best reference we could have hoped for :iamfair: she’ll deliver us a ****ing masterpiece 

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

Lanadelduck
36 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It's not Brian Newman.

I know people will jump on conclusion it's jazz. But TEOG, Babylon, Hair and Enigma are pop music jewels and it has trumpets / sax on it

Isn’t there a trumpet right at the beginning of Rain On Me?

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

River

the fact that she's still recording doesn't mean that the 1st single (even the 2nd) is not ready.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 19
  • Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
10 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

The worst case is usually what we're getting 

Haus Labs jingle incoming

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • LMAO 6

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, River said:

the fact that she's still recording doesn't mean that the 1st single (even the 2nd) is not ready.

She was still finishing albums in the studio when she released Just Dance, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Applause, Perfect Illusion and Stupid Love so yeah basically a lead single could happen in a couple of weeks 

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Lextyr97

First of all, the lead single could still be ready to go with the album coming later. 
Second, I really hope Gaga is about to give her magnum opus. She’s created so many different types of songs, different vibes, genres- never mind the covers she’s done. What if this is the culmination of everything she’s learned? Okay lemme stop before I’m disappointed. I just want it to be born this way level, but I shouldn’t expect that

Edit: Born This Way is her magnum opus, but I want LG7 to be so good that it supersedes it

Edited by Lextyr97
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 7

HelloHangoverz
4 minutes ago, River said:

I can't with you blowing hot and cold :messga:Tell The Truth GIF

• LMAO 4

Reality

Why the f*ck are some of y’all being so pessimistic in this thread?? :selena: He just confirmed that they’re working on a new album and I feel like he wouldn’t post something like this unless something is coming out relatively soon.

Also, not y’all complaining about the trumpet :triggered: she’s no stranger to using brass instruments in her music :giveup:

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 6

River
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I can't with you blowing hot and cold :messga:Tell The Truth GIF

w=349

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2

LastNight

Seeing someone confirm that there is actually a “record” is so damn exciting! Also implies that there is indeed an actual body of work on the go and that we’re definitely not in the early stages.

I know we’ve figured out she’s making a new album based on her studio pics, the insiders and the fact it’s about time for a new release but still… having it in writing has hyped me beyond belief!

Also them saying it’s bananas?! I can’t wait!

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, River said:

w=349

anti.jpg

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
7 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

First of all, the lead single could still be ready to go with the album coming later. 
Second, I really hope Gaga is about to give her magnum opus. She’s created so many different types of songs, different vibes, genres- never mind the covers she’s done. What if this is the culmination of everything she’s learned? Okay lemme stop before I’m disappointed. I just want it to be born this way level, but I shouldn’t expect that

Edit: Born This Way is her magnum opus, but I want LG7 to be so good that it supersedes it

She's ready for a new magnum opus I think. Born This Way was made in her early 20s. She's more mature now, more self-actualized and more aware of who and what she is artistically. I think she could easily supersede Born This Way

• YAAAS 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Decodekid

It’s giving doing final touches to John Wayne, which means Monday announcement gretchen amp GIF

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1