💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
brand

Nintendo Switch 2 Speculation Thread

homomo

Featured Posts

homomo

8nm technology in 2025 :rip:

Sony and Microsoft’s handhelds will prob come out in 2025-2027 and beat the Switch 2 out of the park

bionic
7 minutes ago, homomo said:

8nm technology in 2025 :rip:

Sony and Microsoft’s handhelds will prob come out in 2025-2027 and beat the Switch 2 out of the park

yeah nintendo needs to step their pussy up because xbox have already said they're coming for this market and playstation will follow sooner rather than later. in 2024 and beyond i dont think parents of young children have the same "nintendo = family console" beliefs of older generations. by and large nintendo first party games are way behind sony/xbox exclusives and the engine is 99% of the issue

buy bionic
  • Like 1

Eido

New updates which sounds more logic than just real updates:

Nintendo have for 2024

This year's pokemon (remake or spin off)

Metroif prime remakes

One or two zelda remakes

And smaller games (that's not clear at all)

I don't really get the delay though especially if it is because of the CPU (which is the main new thing unless there's an unreleased thing like HD rumble)- it is engraved in 8nm so shouldn't take long

There is however a possibility. Nintendo is bluffing and trying to sniff out the leakers (wouldn't be the first time) there has been too many discussions about them (the direct, NS2 and games) and they don't like that 

homomo
32 minutes ago, Eido said:

There is however a possibility. Nintendo is bluffing and trying to sniff out the leakers (wouldn't be the first time) there has been too many discussions about them (the direct, NS2 and games) and they don't like that 

I thought the same thing earlier. Spread false information to deter everyone from talking about Switch 2/being hyped for potential announcements soon, then BAM! March 2024 reveal for a 2024 release.

River
7 hours ago, Eido said:

something fishy is going on between the corporations and the leakers, too much false information this week, the direct, starfield ps5 port and many other leaks that turned out to be false.

I can't believe that nintendo delayed the direct because of microsoft, many times they did a direct the same day as sony's state of play, and microsoft's announcement didn't even mention the switch just "other platforms", leakers has failed and now they are all doing damage control.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 1

Eido
5 hours ago, River said:

something fishy is going on between the corporations and the leakers, too much false information this week, the direct, starfield ps5 port and many other leaks that turned out to be false.

I can't believe that nintendo delayed the direct because of microsoft, many times they did a direct the same day as sony's state of play, and microsoft's announcement didn't even mention the switch just "other platforms", leakers has failed and now they are all doing damage control.

The delay was due to the direct being a partner showcase with announcement  for Xbox games being ported on switch

bionic

doesn't feel like the kind of thing you'd shift plans for at last minute. you'd know this collab and its timing ages in advance surely

buy bionic

River
25 minutes ago, Eido said:

The delay was due to the direct being a partner showcase with announcement  for Xbox games being ported on switch

I don't think they will show them, these games are for switch 2, hi-rush and sea of thieves won't work in switch 1

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

StarstruckIllusion
22 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

A crying today

Crying in the club

so Camila rn

this delays everything. Nintendo is not gonna cannabalize switch sales when they’re only 16 million units away from becoming the best selling console of all time.

Goodbye March announcement 

Into the dark ages we go

Mind you, we have no direct to look forward to…

this year is gonna be trasshhhh for us fans 🙃

bionic
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

A crying today

Crying in the club

so Camila rn

this delays everything. Nintendo is not gonna cannabalize switch sales when they’re only 16 million units away from becoming the best selling console of all time.

Goodbye March announcement 

Into the dark ages we go

Mind you, we have no direct to look forward to…

this year is gonna be trasshhhh for us fans 🙃

image.jpg

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

Glomer

My thoughts are... how can there be a delay if Nintendo never announced anything to the public in the first place?

Whoever is disappointed by these "news", set themselves up. Gaga fans, especially, should know better :enigma:

• LMAO 1

RAMROD

That's what they deserve :triggered:

They better release it this year :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡