💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
brand

Nintendo Switch 2 Speculation Thread

homomo

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

why did i think what was coming later this year was just a new switch with a nicer screen and such

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

I bought a Nintendo Switch on 2022 👉👈 just to play Metroid Dread. Cant wait for Metroid Prime 4 and Silksong aaaa

• YAAAS 2

homomo
5 hours ago, bionic said:

Is it DEFINITELY coming this year? I know a lot of speculation is aimed toward holiday season 2024 but my gut is telling me 2025 is IT

I believe Bloomberg confirmed Nintendo is planning a 2024 launch

Karl

I would love Nintendo to bring out a powerful console this generation, 4K support when docked, 60fps being the goal. I would love them to have a proper online store that doesn't take 3 minutes to load up what is basically a browser, I would also love to add friends without having to get a friend code, like move into this century please for the love of god. I love their games but they hurt to play after playing my PS5 :messga:

• YAAAS 2

homomo
4 hours ago, Auralegends said:

That’s what inspired me to make this thread! I watched Nintendo Prime’s video on the rumour yesterday.

If it’s true, we could be seeing the switch 2 next week

• Like 1

bionic
2 minutes ago, homomo said:

That’s what inspired me to make this thread! I watched Nintendo Prime’s video on the rumour yesterday.

oh werk

whats the predicted price point? 

i have a day 1 switch and would live to have a day 1 switch 2 too

note: the joycons did not last that long lol

Edited by bionic
buy bionic

River
27 minutes ago, homomo said:

eh they just announced the pink joycons, so they won't announce something totally new, the sales of the switch has been low for a while, so now they are trying to milk every chance to sell some new units and to finish the storage.. these holidays they did many bundles too.

imo they will announce Switch Lite OLED next direct, so switch lite OLED will be the mid-tier and switch 2 the premium tier

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

homomo
8 minutes ago, River said:

eh they just announced the pink joycons, so they won't announce something totally new, the sales of the switch has been low for a while, so now they are trying to milk every chance to sell some new units and to finish the storage.. these holidays they did many bundles too.

imo they will announce Switch Lite OLED next direct, so switch lite OLED will be the mid-tier and switch 2 the premium tier

They won’t do an OLED lite, because the Switch 2 is expected to be LED. It would be the biggest f-you to Switch 2 early adopters.

If the Switch 2 is OLED, I could see it

homomo
34 minutes ago, bionic said:

oh werk

whats the predicted price point? 

i have a day 1 switch and would live to have a day 1 switch 2 too

note: the joycons did not last that long lol

I believe $349-399 USD is the expected MSRP? It’ll apparently have the raw power of somewhere near a ps4 or ps4 pro, but utilize nvidia’s dlss technology to output 4K resolutions when docked.

bionic
52 minutes ago, homomo said:

I believe $349-399 USD is the expected MSRP? It’ll apparently have the raw power of somewhere near a ps4 or ps4 pro, but utilize nvidia’s dlss technology to output 4K resolutions when docked.

Oh so its legit going to be a Switch 2 style thing (I guess like 3DS was to the DS) and 'Switch 2' isn't just what we're calling the successor like Switch was NX

buy bionic

B2theRich33

they just need to release DK64 banjo tooie and diddy kong racing with this.

• YAAAS 2

homomo
4 hours ago, bionic said:

Oh so its legit going to be a Switch 2 style thing (I guess like 3DS was to the DS) and 'Switch 2' isn't just what we're calling the successor like Switch was NX

Switch 2 is what the internet adopted. Super Switch is also another term people use.

But yeah! It’s gonna be a whole new console and generation. I really hope Nintendo just makes a better Switch, and doesn’t focus on a gimmick or calling it something stupid like the “Switch U”

StressedOut

Kit and Krysta (former employees) were saying they thought summer or fall release. I feel like I can see the case for summer. Splatoon 3 dlc and Mario vs DK coming out this month, princess peach showtime next month. (Speculation here: Paper Mario TTYD or Luigi's Mansion 2 HD in May/June then the other not too long after.)

I do also kinda agree with the sentiment online that Metroid Prime 4 will cross launch on new and current hardware like BOTW did. 2025 release for this game just seems so dragged out at this point.

Idk I'm being delusional for sure, but unless they announce a few more major games in a direct soon, I can't imagine them pushing solely switch for the rest of this year. 

Edited by StressedOut

ALGAYDO
40 minutes ago, StressedOut said:

Idk I'm being delusional for sure, but unless they announce a few more major games in a direct soon, I can't imagine them pushing solely switch for the rest of this year. 

It’s Nintendo. They’ll find a way :bear:

River
1 hour ago, StressedOut said:

43 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s Nintendo. They’ll find a way :bear:

yeah nintendo is basically out of the console war and just do their own thing, they can drag the switch to another year if they want to and people will buy, they are ruling the hybrid market, even steam deck didn't impact the switch sales.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like