Featured Posts

River
19 minutes ago, Stef said:

@River feature this comment please :kiss:

Well Done Hello GIF by TeatrPowszechny

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Red

Blade, don’t be insecure if your heart is pure 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

kukukoko

Well at least we know this fanbase is still hungy for Mother Monster. 2024 is gonna be fantastic anyways. We got a movie coming up! Let's see how it rolls out. Don't forget to enjoy your life outside of this forum plz.

gretchen amp GIF

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Flippy
5 minutes ago, kukukoko said:

Well at least we know this fanbase is still hungy for Mother Monster. 2024 is gonna be fantastic anyways. We got a movie coming up! Let's see how it rolls out. Don't forget to enjoy your life outside of this forum plz.

gretchen amp GIF

“wE wAnT mUsIc, NoT mOvIeS!”

Sad Baby GIF

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 7

Ghost Face
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Sooo
.. blade was wrong or? I’m confused

In other words, Blade is fake.

Wink Tea GIF by Dolly Parton

It's an honor.
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

ModernEcstasy

Called it. Blade is fake and got lucky with their predictions. 
Hence why a random tweet can cause them doubt. Blade is saving themselves by jumping on that random post!

The only thing we should believe is that Gaga is over releasing Music. That way, you can’t be disappointed. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy

Future Lovers

My two cents is that they've proven themselves to have actual insider information in the past, so I do not doubt their source. But by the sheer nature of being an insider, you're going to sometimes come across information that isn't wholly correct because you're hearing information passed down through a game of telephone. No real insider is going to be correct 100% of the time. 

I'm big into theme parks and there's many insiders for Disney and Universal who do the same thing. They get a lot right, but sometimes they're wrong because the information they get from their sources is incomplete or missing context or some parts of it have gotten twisted along the pipeline. 

When an insider that's proven to be reliable for gets something wrong it doesn't make them a fake, it just means this time around their information wasn't as sturdy which is so easy to happen. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Sexxx
9 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

In other words, Blade is fake.

Wink Tea GIF by Dolly Parton

5 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Called it. Blade is fake and got lucky with their predictions. 
Hence why a random tweet can cause them doubt. Blade is saving themselves by jumping on that random post!

Can you not ****ing read

Blade said that they haven’t heard from their source since November. Everyone was duped by that random Reddit user (inc Blade) 

Since when do Reddit users with zero posts hold any credibility? :mark:

• Thanks 2

OMonster

I don't think Blake is fake. 

I'm just confused as to why he'd be spooked by a random Reddit post. Maybe he's just overly-sensitive and cautious about being wrong because of how much hype he's created. 

He seemed extremely confident previously. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Ghost Face
7 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

Can you not ****ing read

Stopped here.

Gun Shoot GIF by BrownSugarApp

It's an honor.

Thonin Dyn
1 minute ago, Future Lovers said:

My two cents is that they've proven themselves to have actual insider information in the past, so I do not doubt their source. But by the sheer nature of being an insider, you're going to sometimes come across information that isn't wholly correct because you're hearing information passed down through a game of telephone. No real insider is going to be correct 100% of the time. 

I'm big into theme parks and there's many insiders for Disney and Universal who do the same thing. They get a lot right, but sometimes they're wrong because the information they get from their sources is incomplete or missing context or some parts of it have gotten twisted along the pipeline. 

When an insider that's proven to be reliable for gets something wrong it doesn't make them a fake, it just means this time around their information wasn't as sturdy which is so easy to happen. 

AND
 if I was a source giving informations to a real insider I would give false infos sometimes to try not to be cloaked by my boss

Serve it, Ancient City style!

TimotheeChalamet
11 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I don't think Blake is fake. 

I'm just confused as to why he'd be spooked by a random Reddit post. Maybe he's just overly-sensitive and cautious about being wrong because of how much hype he's created. 

He seemed extremely confident previously. 

Then what I think he should do is avoid the bitchy attitude and just go silent. It just looks better than answering comments here and there, deleting and backtracking with gay gifs

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

OMonster

This thread is missing quite critical information. 

Blade has since posted the following on ATRL:

Screenshot-2024-02-02-at-09-51-45.png

Screenshot-2024-02-02-at-09-51-52.png

Screenshot-2024-02-02-at-09-52-17.pngScreenshot-2024-02-02-at-09-52-28.png

Screenshot-2024-02-02-at-09-52-46.png

TLDR: he isn't retracting any information he's previously shared. He still believes in his source. The reddit post made him question if things might have changed since November 2023 because he felt an anonymous user on reddit had no reason to lie. Stef has provided evidence that proves that the reddit user was lying, so... we've received nothing to suggest a release this month is off the cards. Nothing!

Edited by OMonster
subtext / fantasy
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 7

nattuggla

Tbh I believe Blade about the tea from November 2023 that there were intentions to start the era in February. 

But we know that there are always delays and a change in plans when it comes to Gaga and her team.

Mr. S (another credible insider) also got burned on the stake by little monsters as well in 2020 because Stupid Love wasn't released in the beginning of February as it was intended initially but it got delayed for weeks. That doesn't necessarily mean these insiders are fake but more about Gaga's team not meeting certain deadlines.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1