StarstruckIllusion

‪LmaOOO

• Like 2
  • LMAO 13
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

Edonis

As she should. A lot of stan culture is extremely toxic and people take things way too far because they feel comfortable in anonymity and safe behind their screens. Enough is enough and it's time to see some repercussions for this kind of harassment. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

TwistedTeeth

I saw the run down of this on TikTok and it is MESSY. These people work for the same company and used company money to get background checks on people they wanted to doxx. They're not going to jail, they're going to prison  :ladyhaha:

I found the video again, it's insane

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8WdyMmb/

Edited by TwistedTeeth
Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!
  • Like 2
  • Shook 5

RudraCNG

I really hope they all go to prison. Stans need to start to realize there are consequences to your acts. Specially an evil fandom like Barbz.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

As she should. A lot of stan culture is extremely toxic and people take things way too far because they feel comfortable in anonymity and safe behind their screens. Enough is enough and it's time to see some repercussions for this kind of harassment. 

What do you expect when your fave behaves like a crazy 13-year-old delinquent...  Not sure why her label is letting all this happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Edonis
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

What do you expect when your fave behaves like a crazy 13-year-old delinquent...  Not sure why her label is letting all this happen.

iirc I think her label has all but given up on her and she has a revolving door of team members because no one wants to put up with her. But it is quite weird that no one is stepping in to stop her. Maybe they also don't care?

Mister G

Nicki should join them. She enables it and is liable because she motivates her psychotic fans to behave this way, so the buck stops with her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

iirc I think her label has all but given up on her and she has a revolving door of team members because no one wants to put up with her. But it is quite weird that no one is stepping in to stop her. Maybe they also don't care?

At this point they're enabling the delusions of a very sick person who has influence over a lot of young people, they have to be held accountable. If charges are indeed pressed, maybe something will finally be done. Are they waiting for someone to get killed, tho?

Edited by elijahfan
  • Like 4

StarstruckIllusion
20 minutes ago, TwistedTeeth said:

I saw the run down of this on TikTok and it is MESSY. These people work for the same company and used company money to get background checks on people they wanted to doxx. They're not going to jail, they're going to prison  :ladyhaha:

I AM GAAGGEEDDD THEY DID NOTTB abuse their company’s background check tools to do all this…

TheSine

Taking the weirdos to weirdo jail. :ladyhaha: No mercy.

🖤TheSine🖤

Edonis
30 minutes ago, TwistedTeeth said:

Dug around and apparently that TikTok references a separate incident of doxxing :messga: I thought it was about the OP's tweet, but it's a whole other case!. What the ACTUAL **** is wrong with the Barbz???

• Like 2

Borisapillar

We all goin to jail if Gaga doesn’t drop in February cuz a few of yall will act foolish and get us all riled up 

Mister G
53 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

We all goin to jail if Gaga doesn’t drop in February cuz a few of yall will act foolish and get us all riled up 

Yes Facebook and GGD Jail. :billie: (Don't come for I'm teasing lol).

• LMAO 1

Noah X

At this point I believe if Nicki tells the barbz to vote for Trump they will actually do it 

Edited by Noah X
  • Like 1