Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won
)

Stef

Featured Posts

LG7 time now
4 hours ago, Aga Gydal said:

Keep the hype up ya’ll - I think the rollout for this is going to be wildly different as evidenced by how quiet and gated she’s been. Her team wants to avoid leaks this time, so I think even a week’s notice from announcement to drop might feel risky. 

I would love a surprise release so she doesn’t have to go up against intense fanbase expectations. Perfect Illusion’s month long lead up was a misfire given how different the sound was, and SL was deflating because it leaked. If she can land this without a leak or a long lead up time then it’ll be a big win. 

That would be horrible omg ☠☠☠ No announcement then what, no music videos Ă  la BeyoncĂ©? :messga:

• YAAAS 1

elijahfan
42 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

So like, I haven’t seen Admin so active in soooooo long, and they seem super adamant about getting us to STFU about the pre save link :partysick: In my mind, that’s the most concrete evidence we have that something is indeed coming :partysick: I speculate that it will be a surprise drop :partysick: this whole “gone” period starting before pride month 2023 was a social test to see how we would handle her not being active on social media :partysick: she’s thinking, “can I just drop something, leave, and cause a scene?” because this website shows that yes, she can :partysick: 

My bet is on 2/9/2024 because I read it in my cereal :partysick: It looked like 000000 because they’re Cheerios, but I swear I saw it :partysick: I speculate that if she announces a single, she won’t give a name or anything to avoid leaks :partysick: it’s coming for #1 on the Spotify delusional dumbass chart :partysick:

Just you wait

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

:partysick:

I know you're low-key joking, but I feel like there's an element of truth to what you say in the sense that they definitely want to avoid a leak fest like the last time. Hype only gets more people curious about it and puts the work at risk of being discovered, so it really does feel like it's convenient to everyone involved that the hype remains at a minimum right now... It's just interesting.

It makes no doubt something will come out in the coming months, so I'll gladly stay calm and observe things in a pragmatic way (at least I'll try :laughga:).

• Like 4

SourAndy

Just went on her insta to check and my WiFi glitched and for about 2 seconds her display pic showed up as blank and I almost broke my hip :messga:

31st announcement for a 2nd release would be perfect, mind you I wouldn't put it past her to announce it the day before to avoid leaks!

I don't think gaga would ever do a surprise drop, I can't see her clearing that 

So sweet when I get a lil angry, yeah!
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6

Stef
9 hours ago, Stef said:

DISCLAIMER

This thread is for entertainment only, and is not intended as a platform to start attacking fans for either believing or not believing the February window. It’s a place for the February truthers to have some fun and enjoy the hype.

We know something is coming soon, so it’s fun to countdown to it as close we can :vegas:

It’d be great if a mod could feature this part of the post, as Feb closes in, I don’t want this thread to get ugly :sara:

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€
  • Like 1

madmagical6
6 hours ago, VTV said:

Me thinks its not a pop song.

What makes you think that?

madmagical6
Just now, Rocketno10 said:

IM NOT MEDICATED ENOUGH FOR THIS 

What's happening have I missed something?!!!

Cello

same time tomorrow, lads?

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

madmagical6
4 hours ago, Aga Gydal said:

Keep the hype up ya’ll - I think the rollout for this is going to be wildly different as evidenced by how quiet and gated she’s been. Her team wants to avoid leaks this time, so I think even a week’s notice from announcement to drop might feel risky. 

I would love a surprise release so she doesn’t have to go up against intense fanbase expectations. Perfect Illusion’s month long lead up was a misfire given how different the sound was, and SL was deflating because it leaked. If she can land this without a leak or a long lead up time then it’ll be a big win. 

I agree it would half the risks, and possibly delay any leaks but also I think it's very risky to wait aswell. IF there is new material on the horizon it's obviously in cyber space somewhere. Looks what happened with 'Stupid Love'. We had that song WELL before the official announcement on the billboards and such. By the time the song officially dropped I had played it repeatedly for weeks! 

I think she should announce today or tomorrow and drop Friday. I would have for the lead single to leak because her team are sitting on the material.

Stef
8 minutes ago, Cello said:

and Thursday :ally: 

and Friday :ally: 

and everyday until 29th Feb

or LG7 announcement

whichever is the soonest :ally: 

This is about to be a 31 episode season! 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

B2theRich33
10 minutes ago, Stef said:

and Thursday :ally: 

and Friday :ally: 

and everyday until 29th Feb

or LG7 announcement

whichever is the soonest :ally: 

This is about to be a 31 episode season! 

in our disney channel era 

• YAAAS 1

RAMROD
45 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Go to sleep, dear

It's day time:sis:  :icant:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

iAstroLeo

In less than 24 hours, we will know news about the single :icant: we’ve come so far Monsterw

BlingNotTheMusic

I hate it here :messga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1

Reality
39 minutes ago, Cello said:

Honestly, I'm here to do this every day until March 1st :selena: 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č
  • YAAAS 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won
)