๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

madmagical6
24 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

all yall who were mean to me when all I did was try to manage expectations
Come On Reaction GIF by The Democrats

I actually thought you was being really negative but now I see the error if my waysย :huntyga:

Honestly I don't think any new music this year purely because Joker promo will be here before we know it. I think she's in early stages of developing LG7ย 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

tylerjs
7 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I was never mean to you but you were to me :fatcat:

I didnโ€™t ever intend to be actually mean omg Iโ€™m so sorryย :fatcat:ย I am autistic so sometimes I just be saying sh*tย :sis: ily rey

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

tylerjs
5 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I actually thought you was being really negative but now I see the error if my waysย :huntyga:

Honestly I don't think any new music this year purely because Joker promo will be here before we know it. I think she's in early stages of developing LG7ย 

LMAO nah itโ€™s fine I mean technically I was, by definition, being negative. It just so happened that it was realistic at the same time and I can understand why the deflating sentiments would be annoyingย :kara:

Honestly my assumption of 2025 was initially just hyperbolic to express that it wasnโ€™t coming immediately like people thought, bc it could still come this year hypothetically. But also, 2025ย :ally:

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Love 2

Juanlittlem
21 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

I didnโ€™t ever intend to be actually mean omg Iโ€™m so sorryย :fatcat:ย I am autistic so sometimes I just be saying sh*tย :sis: ily rey

I was joking :kara:ย You were kinda nice and I forgive you 'cause you listened to me and ate your dinner one day :excited:

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.

AndiGaga

Cant believe we were sooo excited for a February release and now its April soonย :messga:

I'm already getting excited for the new music for Joker 2 because that is not that far away anymore lol, half a year of waiting until we get new music and a movie, lets see it that way

monketsharona
33 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Cant believe we were sooo excited for a February release and now its April soonย :messga:

I'm already getting excited for the new music for Joker 2 because that is not that far away anymore lol, half a year of waiting until we get new music and a movie, lets see it that way

The fact we know it's jazz is already making me off from listening to this music.

Can't wait for the movie though. Loved the first one

The Z
44 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Will we actually get original music?

TimotheeChalamet

She posted a video

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

ALGAYDO

Hollywoodโ€™s a ghost town because everyone died starving for new music mamaย 

• LMAO 1

River

In the fire I call LG7 name out

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1

Schizophonic
26 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

She posted a video

All aboard! Tuuut tuuut. #staypositive

• LMAO 2

Stef

โ€ฆ..

*cautiously picks up the keys to the train*
ย 

โ€ฆ..ย 

Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

zerojk

I literally lost notion on when it should be coming, she's teasing a lot I guess? But at the same time she's still writing lyrics?

in previous eras we had a clue on when it should be coming but now we are blind, could be this month and at the same time could be next year

toilet struggle GIF

Edited by zerojk
  • Sad 1