πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

My guess is tomorrow. Also if it's his lead we can't go by her usual announcement time-frame right!?

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, River said:

"Fresh and flushed" every gay culo after douching :laughga:

Me yesterday

Heygirl22

She posted on instagram πŸ–€

she’s wearing a Bruno shirt πŸ–€

it’s happening πŸ–€

Excited Oprah Winfrey GIF

• YAAAS 6

Lady Rah Rah

Does this mean it’s gonna be Gaga ft. Bruno rather than Bruno ft. Gaga considering she teased/confirmed it first??

Chromatica will live on forever.
  • Like 1

Hydrangea
3 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

Does this mean it’s gonna be Gaga ft. Bruno rather than Bruno ft. Gaga considering she teased/confirmed it first??

She posted a vid of her playing piano for less than 10 seconds. It’s hardly like she’s announcing it for himΒ 

I’m a bad friend

Darcklighter22

Why the black hair tho? Is it her lead or his. Either way finaly something FridayΒ :cheeky:

jacs vs looser

Does anyone know how far in advance Bruno announces his singles?? I'm hoping for a release this Friday of course, but isn't that way too soon??

monketsharona

Yep the black hair makes me consider the fact it could be for LG7, or at least teasing her next visual

• Thanks 1

Gangie
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yep the black hair makes me consider the fact it could be for LG7, or at least teasing her next visual

We're backΒ :franminervini:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Nite

So do we think Bruno is the special project she mentioned? And Joker and LG7 are separate? The black hair style makes me wonder, I was sure that was an LG7 thing and I still hope it is, it looks so goodΒ :bradley:

southpaw773

I can see the collab being in promos /credits or a certain scene for the movie even if it comes out shortly and by September a real LG7 lead coming out of just herΒ 

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Nite said:

So do we think Bruno is the special project she mentioned? And Joker and LG7 are separate? The black hair style makes me wonder, I was sure that was an LG7 thing and I still hope it is, it looks so goodΒ :bradley:

The special project was definitely LG7, she was at Shangri-La when she posted this

Feel like that collab is much much more recent, two months ago Bruno Mars expressed his wish to collab with her

Donatellah

you wanna guess

when the song comes out

you wanna start

another countdown

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2