πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Gangie

Surprise

Or maybe not...

Edited by Gangie
If I like it, then that's what I get!

monketsharona

The fact Gaga still hasn't left Paris with her whole team is quite weird to be honest. Maybe they also bookes the closing event like it was supposed to be ?

ALGAYDO
29 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The fact Gaga still hasn't left Paris with her whole team is quite weird to be honest. Maybe they also bookes the closing event like it was supposed to be ?

Gaga Eiffel-towering The Olympic Games by doing both the opening and closing ceremonies was NOT on my 2024 Bingo card… 

Edited by ALGAYDO
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

plane jane
33 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

are we sure about that? cause that’s so exciting omgΒ 

PaulaMonster13

Gaga x Celine La Vie en Rose was maybe for the closing ceremonyΒ :udidnt:

Schizophonic

she just posted congratulations to a woman in the olympics on insta.... the same woman she congratulated in 2016...Β 

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/2016/August

in 2016 everyone thought it was a bit random.... the day later she posted the PI announcement. and it was most likly to align her insta feed back then

• Shook 8

Ultimecia

Gaga is fresh on the mind of EVERYONE.

NOW is the time to MOVE. :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

palma
12 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

she just posted congratulations to a woman in the olympics on insta.... the same woman she congratulated in 2016...Β 

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/2016/August

in 2016 everyone thought it was a bit random.... the day later she posted the PI announcement. and it was most likly to align her insta feed back then

This is coming from a place of love but the post matches the username sis… :bradley:

(Not saying I didn’t move of courseΒ :cheeky:)

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Ultimecia

Also, do you guys realize that she mentioned the moon during "Mon truc en plumes"? :cheeky:

"Et c'est au clair de la lune, que j'allume les Pierrots"

LG7 is coming!! :trollga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Shook 1

monketsharona
3 hours ago, plane jane said:

are we sure about that? cause that’s so exciting omgΒ 

Well Purepople who told us about Olympics deal early July said they heard it was for closing event. So maybe Opening was added later. I just find it weird she hasn't left yet. Celine Dion quitted Paris on Saturday morning.

Ariana being in Paris could also be a hint they also booked her ? Closing event will be more 'mainstream' and open to the transition to L.A. Olympics.Β 

Remember when Coldplay and Rihanna sang their new song together at London Olympics on 2012 closing event.

• Like 6
  • Shook 1

Brandon96

For sure I think she’s doing the closing ceremony. Maybe it’s being pre recorded this week - we might even get the drop of the next single this coming Friday πŸ‘€

BrandonL

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, Brandon96 said:

For sure I think she’s doing the closing ceremony. Maybe it’s being pre recorded this week - we might even get the drop of the next single this coming Friday πŸ‘€

Dropping new song would fit far better to a closing event than opening.Β 

And don't forget they teased the moon emojis for closing event. Not saying we should bet on it BUT two weeks ago I doubt anyone would have said Gaga would intereact daily with fans in Paris streets and performing at opening ceremony.Β 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)