Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Nessun Dorma
14 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Jesus Christ I had already processed this trauma and you just brought me back to 2014ย :traumatica:
I SUPPOSE times have definitely been worse, but damn, she should NOT have included "LG7 Gaga RETURNS" like bitch....that was over 2 months ago. It's been over 4 years since new music, wyd?

This is so off topic but did you see Gaga really worked with a different choreographer? You were right, you little detective! :huntyga:ย On second thought it makes sense that the committee would choose the choreographer.ย 

find your freedom in the music
  • YAAAS 3

palma
41 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

omfggggggggg that sounds like the absolute trenchesย :enigma:

And the way she released Joanne after that while all of us were expecting some DarkGa snatchery after the C*ntessย :billie:

Thank god Superbowl happened cuz it was bad for usย :poot:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Schizophonic

I also remember the rough times of 2018RadioIsHours and the summer we had.... the Eli Russel Pictures and countdowns 3 times a week... and all we got was Haus Labs (tho i miss those times she served regular photoshoots for that)

ย 

And it was july and august when the fanbase already cancelled on ASIB because of the zero promotion and no available preorders for the soundtrack (and there wasnt until 3 days before release date).

the mood here was way more devastaded than right now... and suddenly venice happened and... we all know how this turned out.... so.. like she said, trust the process

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

BULATIO

Seems like the LG7 won't be released in August... Maybe in November after Joker release?ย :fatcat:

fighting buryat

AntonTurnItUp
3 hours ago, palma said:

Gaga was farming in her newly purchased Malibu place after the C2C era as we were literally starving for some new musicย :huntyga:

Just think: No video for DWUW> Gaga's public image is in the pits> big budget video for G.U.Y. (Peak: #76)> Creative Rebellion SXSW Green Puke> Tour> C2C> C2C Tour> Gaga farming. No news about the new album, we don't know if she quit pop music for good, and nothing exciting... Until the announcement of AHSย :enigma:

I know a worse one:

ย 

2018/2019 full of teasings of LG6 that seemed to never come > Gaga launches a beauty brand and forgets she's a pop singer for 1 year > Stupid Love leaks > Stupid Love is announced as the lead single which was leaked one month before > the music video is filmed on an iPhone > LG6/Chromatica Rollout finally starts (lasts 1 week) > a global pandemic happens > the era gets cancelled > the tour is postponed > some demos leak > the album is released with 0 promo > the world is in crisis > Gaga becomes beauty guru for 1 more year > House of Fuchi era starts > a (questionable) Chromatica remix album drops and she tweets 2 times about it > House of Gucci is snubbed in award season and receives mixed critics > is 2022 and she's touring a 2 years old album with only 20 dates > the last date is a mess > she starts filming Joker and disappears for a whole year > Jazz & Piano is back and we're tired of it (even her) > releases GCB two years later ๐Ÿ’€ > starts teasing LG7 era > 2 months ago and still nothing > Joker movie is around the corner and there's no time for an album rollout > appears in Paris Olympics out of nowhere and performs a random ass cover > we're dead

:traumatica:

• LMAO 16

madmagical6

I remember all of these times that the above members mentioned. I've been a fan since 2008, I'm 33 so I've been around a whileย :huntyga:ย but I don't ever recall a time where Gaga has put a snippet of new material of there with little to no explanation of what it is or a release date, other than SNL when she sang an acoustic snippet of Bad Romance. Although she has posted lyrics, 'Enigma' for example. So that does lead me to think it's coming soon. (This year) Could be wrong but who knows.ย 

I'm still excited nevertheless. We have joker coming up soon.ย 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

AntonTurnItUp
8 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

but I don't ever recall a time where Gaga has put a snippet of new material of there with little to no explanation of what it is or a release date, other than SNL when she sang an acoustic snippet of Bad Romance.

Babylon demo instrumental on the Haus Labs launch, july 2019ย :rip:

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
24 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

I know a worse one:

ย 

2018/2019 full of teasings of LG6 that seemed to never come > Gaga launches a beauty brand and forgets she's a pop singer for 1 year > Stupid Love leaks > Stupid Love is announced as the lead single which was leaked one month before > the music video is filmed on an iPhone > LG6/Chromatica Rollout finally starts (lasts 1 week) > a global pandemic happens > the era gets cancelled > the tour is postponed > some demos leak > the album is released with 0 promo > the world is in crisis > Gaga becomes beauty guru for 1 more year > House of Fuchi era starts > a (questionable) Chromatica remix album drops and she tweets 2 times about it > House of Gucci is snubbed in award season and receives mixed critics > is 2022 and she's touring a 2 years old album with only 20 dates > the last date is a mess > she starts filming Joker and disappears for a whole year > Jazz & Piano is back and we're tired of it (even her) > releases GCB two years later ๐Ÿ’€ > starts teasing LG7 era > 2 months ago and still nothing > Joker movie is around the corner and there's no time for an album rollout > appears in Paris Olympics out of nowhere and performs a random ass cover > we're dead

:traumatica:

This is absolutely traumaticย :traumatica::lmao::saladga:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hydrangea

The way this hype train is becoming a Gaga trauma support groupย :laughga:

Iโ€™m a bad friend
  • LMAO 18

ProfessionalClown
15 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

The way this hype train is becoming a Gaga trauma support groupย :laughga:

itโ€™s always been

• LMAO 2

madmagical6
1 hour ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

Babylon demo instrumental on the Haus Labs launch, july 2019ย :rip:

Oh ****! I completely forgot about that. Well...ย :koons:

• LMAO 1

Schizophonic

i just heard a rumor... i am not an insider, dont hate me if this turns out to be completely false.ย 

she stays in europe until mid september. and works on her special project in a eastern europe country.

bye

ย 

ps... i now watch purple rain (movie), lemonade and maybe k-12 by melanie martinez.ย 

ย 

vanus
1 hour ago, madmagical6 said:

Oh ****! I completely forgot about that. Well...ย :koons:

yeah but we didnt know it was her songย 

imma cut a bitch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

AntonTurnItUp
2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

i just heard a rumor... i am not an insider, dont hate me if this turns out to be completely false.ย 

she stays in europe until mid september. and works on her special project in a eastern europe country.

bye

ย 

ps... i now watch purple rain (movie), lemonade and maybe k-12 by melanie martinez.ย 

ย 

She just left Parisย :billie:

• LMAO 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)