💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Great news Delulus!

Since Gaga is heavily rumored to be performing at the Olympics Opening Ceremony tomorrow, we will be livestreaming the ceremony in our Haus of Delulu Stage channel for all to see and discuss! 

The ceremony begins at 7:30p Paris time (GMT+2) or 1:30p ET / 10:30a PT and is expected to last around 4 hours. We may not stream the entire show, but we will see how it goes!

Click Here to access the Haus of Delulu!

PAWS UP for the LG7 lead! It's been two months EXACTLY since LG7 Gaga RETURNS :traumatica:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

that insider realizing their lie won't come true so making another lie up to cover their tracks

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 4

Chlorine

Can't wait for our bimonthly Gaga crumb tomorrow :heart:

Idaius

I don’t believe any “insiders” anymore lol I’ve been hurt too many times. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

southpaw773
18 hours ago, RetroPhysico said:

She said "Hold My Ham (2022)"

:triggered:

30 Rock Ham GIF by PeacockTV

Edonis
1 hour ago, Animal Claws said:

sis, they're literally stealing comments from the lady Gaga discussion thread on atrl :smh:

there are NO twitter insiders. anyone who's actually leaked stuff on there has either gotten it from other forums/telegram or dropped their info and dipped. no one is risking legal action from Bobby et al. by spilling "secrets" on public accounts with thousands of followers. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Awrah999

Just rewatched the HBO Chromatica Ball special and my blue balls for LG7 is bordering on fatal now :huntyga:

Edited by Awrah999
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 7/8/2024 at 12:46 PM, MessyTop said:

Is not, pre orders would be up for at least 6 weeks like Billie. interscope needs 6-12 weeks of preorders to make money and numbers 

This is very late , and it’s obvious not coming in August, but Billie is a bad example because she literally did no promo basically until after. I do think end of October is now likely , maybe 10/25? Give joker three weeks and then the weeks after joker she can do promo for both. Release the lead end of august and do a VMA performance 🤷 who knows though. It’s clear her team made a fairly smart concerted effort since the Fortnite collab to slowly get her back into the GP’s eyes .. the film on Max was likely viewed by causal Gaga fans , did her 3 weeks in Vegas, now there’s the Olympics (although it’s airing at 1:30 EST so she’ll most likely get the publicity) and the joker roll out will get others interested when she releases the album. 

Edited by ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Leoj305
28 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

This is very late , and it’s obvious not coming in August, but Billie is a bad example because she literally did no promo basically until after. I do think end of October is now likely , maybe 10/25? Give joker three weeks and then the weeks after joker she can do promo for both. Release the lead and of august and do a VMA performance 🤷 who knows though. It’s clear her team made a fairly smart concerted effort since the Fortnite collab to slowly get her back into the GP’s eyes .. the film on Max was likely viewed by causal Gaga fans , did her 3 weeks in Vegas, now there’s the Olympics (although it’s airing at 1:30 EST so she’ll most likely get the publicity) and the joker roll out will get others interested when she releases the album. 

Either it comes out tomorrow/ today or in the next week or I don’t expect a single until October. Idk how she’s going to promote an album considering how heavy ASIB/Gucci were with pre film promo , that’s def going to take late August and all of September for Joker. 

• Like 2

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 7/24/2024 at 12:16 AM, Littlefvcker said:

But the meal.. 

Ew Pass GIF

The meal is spoiled but the charts will be inflated for 10 weeks :enigma:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 7/23/2024 at 6:02 AM, monketsharona said:

I just find it quite funny that once Gaga is booked somewhere you all think immediately covering song. It tells a lot in my opinion :ladyhaha:

Aged like 🥛 

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Aged like 🥛 

Why

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

AntonTurnItUp

What if Gaga opens her medley with a footage of the river under the moon and then she apears and sings "DANCE IN THE SHADOW OF THE MO-O-O-ON" as an opening and then she starts singing the cover she's doing tonight, something like the "I'M ON THE EDGE" during the superbowl, that is enough to make the entire fanbase collapse :enigma:

And tbh I hate Jazz/covers and the fact that she won't be doing a pop medley at least, but I'm curious if she will be on LG7 mood like in Las Vegas, not even Jazz & Piano made her leave her LG7 dark hair, will she wear a black wig tomorrow????

• Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)