Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

homomo
52 minutes ago, thatarizonasky said:

Yall we canNOT get mad if nothing happens today. We literally just pulled these dates out of our ass with very little concrete info. Don’t berate her, it’s not her fault.

Nah, I’m still gonna implode anyway

4ceedcf082882e8bde6e0afe897db635.jpg

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

zerojk
1 hour ago, thatarizonasky said:

Yall we canNOT get mad if nothing happens today. We literally just pulled these dates out of our ass with very little concrete info. Don’t berate her, it’s not her fault.

Its not like she has been breadcrumbing us for half a year, and literally dropped a song snippet almost a month ago :ally:

Edited by zerojk
  • Thanks 5

lastpopicon

I feel like she likes to make us suffer a bit. And we aren't going anywhere anyway. :ladyhaha:

And tbh, she can do wtv she wants. :fthis:  but I do hope some info this week :cryga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 1

Gorehound

So at this point every woman, her husband and dog are releasing new music except Gaga :alsemanche:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Stef

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • YAAAS 6
  • Shook 4

Rifek
29 minutes ago, Stef said:

I can type the same and post a screen. 

No reliable proofs in that post. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

palma
27 minutes ago, Stef said:

Lady Gaga's new album Garden of Eden featuring hit singles "Rising Moon" and "Girlfriend" with The Weeknd, out August 2 :giveup:

Stefani Germanotta, Andrew Watt, Gessaffelstein, BURNS, Peggy Gou, Abel Tesfaye. Haus of GagaTM.

0004pw1z

Spoiler

ugh my wet dreams :traumatica:

• YAAAS 4

homomo

Edited by homomo

Reality
1 hour ago, zerojk said:

Its not like she has been breadcrumbing us for half a year, and literally dropped a song snippet almost a month ago :ally:

The teasing since February has been annoying, but *nothing* she’s said or done points to a June 21st release date. People just pulled that date out of thin air because it’s the night if a full moon and Gaga said “happy pride” one time during one interview for the CBF. I’d love nothing more than an announcement today, but we also have to set our expectations low for our own sanities :giveup:

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Gangie
1 minute ago, Reality said:

The teasing since February has been annoying, but *nothing* she’s said or done points to a June 21st release date. People just pulled that date out of thin air because it’s the night if a full moon and Gaga said “happy pride” one time during one interview for the CBF. I’d love nothing more than an announcement today, but we also have to set our expectations low for our own sanities :giveup:

Yeah, like yeah. Nothing is coming in the near future.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Gangie

Today we should make the very last countdown. Then,  move on.

Edited by Gangie
If I like it, then that's what I get!

ModernEcstasy

The way that this thread has gone from the Hype Train to the Sombre Train. :yennefer:

Levine

Tomorrow is the last day to me. Like if nothing happens today, I'd still have hope for tomorrow and than that's it.

palma
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

Tomorrow is the last day to me. Like if nothing happens today, I'd still have hope for tomorrow and than that's it.

Wednesday is Juneteenth. I don't think she'd be making an announcement on that day. :partysick:

It's today or she's never releasing music again, well maybe Jazz every 15 years or so :partysick:

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)