💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef666

Is there any way to move this site onto somewhere that isn't Cloudware? :huntyga: These slow periods have been getting more common lately

• Thanks 1

River
12 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

Is there any way to move this site onto somewhere that isn't Cloudware? :huntyga: These slow periods have been getting more common lately

only admin can do this :emma:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ModernEcstasy

Bored

Edited by ModernEcstasy

Reality
3 hours ago, Stef said:

I think visible effort was made at the start of the year to communicate with fans more, I just think… her methods were so drastically wrong. The studio pics with just the single consistent emoji, the “tik tok tik tok” caption, all within a two week window, surely if her team had their finger at least remotely on the pulse of this fanbase, they’d realise that we would think that means something is imminent. 

This is a case of Gaga wanting to create hype, but doing it in a weird torturous way :shrug:  

She has unintentionally created some severe fatigue with the fans, to the point that her next vague tease is gonna be met with “ok whatever just get the **** on with it..”

The fact that she also posted those black and white studio photos on a Thursday night was wild :icant: Like, she could've posted them anytime of any day, but she chose to post them on a day/time where she could've feasibly released the single shortly after. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 4

buzzkill

All this sympathy is just a knife

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Nessun Dorma
8 hours ago, River said:

The OST won't be eligible at all because it will covers of songs, she will be eligible for the music of the movie in those cases:

1. an OST made only from the score.

2. an original song could be nominated for best original song.

One of the reasons why Top Gun 2 OST couldn't be nominated despite the original score and 2 original songs is because it had a few songs from the first movie, which was a pretty dumb move.

Oh I get it now! It was all a perfect illusion in my head  :oops:

Kindness Punk

Gorehound
4 hours ago, River said:

It's tough to stan a legend, she doesn't need to prove anything anymore.

this is what cher fans feels.. 1 album every century :franminervini:

Are there any Cher fans still living? Shook.

I'm fine, Ta
  • LMAO 2

Sherry

It could be possible that Gaga might have shot something with Nick Knight in London. Who knows. Her eyebrows look freshly bleached. Her GCB interludes were also shot by him and given the album direction could be similar. Her recent photoshoots were also dark. Am I reaching??? I don't think so.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

TimotheeChalamet
32 minutes ago, Sherry said:

It could be possible that Gaga might have shot something with Nick Knight in London. Who knows. Her eyebrows look freshly bleached. Her GCB interludes were also shot by him and given the album direction could be similar. Her recent photoshoots were also dark. Am I reaching??? I don't think so.

There's a rumor of her attending the Milan fashion week tomorrow, so she may just fly to Italy from there. 

@BloodyM still likely or was it a lie just to keep the threads going? 😊

Edit: Nvm probably she wasn't even in the UK 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

Levine

Yeah it's been confirmed that she isn't in the uk but in ammuriga

Ultimecia

Announcement tomorrow for next week's release? :lolly:

Cheer up clowns, we're approaching our final week of clowning.

It's the final CLOWNDOWN! :trollga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 4

River

run run with her tits run run with her tits run run with her top down baby she cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :giveup:

run run pony run runnnn :giveup:

we cabistron we cabistronnnnnnnnnn :traumatica:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 4

Edonis
7 hours ago, NATAH said:

the snippet from the movie didn't even become viral with the GP so there's no actual hype to profit from, just regular fanbase hype that'll be there when the single announcement comes

This. Literally the only people excited about LG7 right now are the fans lol. Casual fans and the gp need a lot more than a flashing snippet at the end of a tour documentary before they decide to check out a new song and get excited. 

• Like 2

Reality
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

This. Literally the only people excited about LG7 right now are the fans lol. Casual fans and the gp need a lot more than a flashing snippet at the end of a tour documentary before they decide to check out a new song and get excited. 

Tbf I don't think the snippet was for the GP. I mean, the entire Chromatica Ball Film was for the fans. The album is 4 years old, the GP sure as hell don't care about it now. I think they did it just to satisfy the fans for like a week, but I guess they underestimated how short our attention spans are :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

Edonis
Just now, Reality said:

Tbf I don't think the snippet was for the GP. I mean, the entire Chromatica Ball Film was for the fans. The album is 4 years old, the GP sure as hell don't care about it now. I think they did it just to satisfy the fans for like a week, but I guess they underestimated how short our attention spans are :sweat: 

that's what I'm literally saying :sweat: that tease was for the fans and nothing more, so all of the talk of "hype" dying is kind of moot because no one really knows about any of this except the hardcore fans.

• Like 5

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)