Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Bro, no you gotta wind down the negativity. It won't be next couple years it'll be this year :bradley:

I was joking :ally: That say I don't see LG7 coming this year anymore, she already has CBTF, The Lady and Legend, Jazz and Piano in Vegas and Joker 2 booked for 2024 which is a lot tbh

Edited by monketsharona

EGOT2027

if i were to tell y’all i’m in the mood to spend the next hour going down a rabbit hole connecting dots to convince myself that the album is coming next month, where should i start??

today made me miss my january and february addiction to this thread. 

i want to make me de lu lu again

• YAAAS 4

Schizophonic

Do u think we get backstage/behind the scenes material too?

Starmie25
7 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

y’all WHAT is my house ?!?

• Like 1

Starmie25
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I was joking :ally: That say I don't see LG7 coming this year anymore, she already has CBTF, The Lady and Legend, Jazz and Piano in Vegas and Joker 2 booked for 2024 which is a lot tbh

Tony's estate recently sold a whole lot of his memorabilia, including TLAL, so I don't see that coming anytime soon.

J&P is only a few weeks and then DONEZ.

And Joker 2 ain't premiering till late October 

:vegas:

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Tony's estate recently sold a whole lot of his memorabilia, including TLAL, so I don't see that coming anytime soon.

J&P is only a few weeks and then DONEZ.

And Joker 2 ain't premiering till late October 

:vegas:

I think producers recently said that the Tony / Gaga documentary is coming later this year, so yeah there's definitely plans for it this year on Paramount+

Not to be negative, because I was actually one of the very lasts saying LG7 in 2024, but time passes quick and Joker 2 is coming in only less than  5 months, and the campaign will start sooner obviously

Unless she's rushing a short era this summer, or triple release Joker movie + soundtrack + LG7, I doubt she'll have time. I mean it's already May and no sign of a lead single. 

The positive side is that 2025 is not that far away, and we'll have stuff to get us fed a bit until new music. Anyway, we'll see maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised

• Shook 1

ChromaticaBoy
8 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

I guess that's it, the LG7 hype train was derailed because TCB film was on the same tracks

OMG I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING THIS VIDEO IS TOO FUNNY:ladyhaha:

• LMAO 3
  • Love 1

ChromaticaBoy
Posted (edited)

I personally never saw LG7 coming this year and if that will turn out to be the case, I’m genuinely happy that she keeps this year for Joker which is going to be her biggest project of the year. She deserves it.

In the meantime I can finally say we can enjoy TCB film, which personally is a huge thing for me, easily the thing that I’m most excited about… I just love concert films and it being a Gaga one and THE ONE that I’ve been waiting for for so long, makes me so thrilled!

I can’t wait for LG7 as well but I’m happy to wait for it till next year. Also, let’s not forget JFAD soundtrack, which is still music from Gaga!

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Love 1

Starmie25
52 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Anyway, we'll see maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised

Something tells me that's probably what'll happen. :enigma:

2024 > 2025

• Like 1

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Something tells me that's probably what'll happen. :enigma:

2024 > 2025

Fingers crossed

If not happening, I hope she'll push a Beyoncé with CBT and gift us an unreleased gem from Chromatica at the end credit

• Like 1
  • Love 1

EGOT2027

good morning fellow de lu lu-s !!!!!!!!

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, EGOT2027 said:

good morning fellow de lu lu-s !!!!!!!!

Good morning fellow delulu :firega: ready for LG7 announcement in -52 minutes?

• LMAO 1

Aga Gydal

Can someone actually explain to me why an album can’t come out around Joker? Such a strange assumption everyone’s making, as if Gaga’s never had multiple projects going at once lol. 

• Thanks 5

LG7 time now
21 hours ago, River said:

Chromatica era is finally over

Unless Gaga CHROMATICA BALL is delayed :giggle:

• LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Can someone actually explain to me why an album can’t come out around Joker? Such a strange assumption everyone’s making, as if Gaga’s never had multiple projects going at once lol. 

From a marketing standpoint it's a disaster, unless the album literally supports the film. Conventional marketing treats consumers like they are dumb, meaning they like to focus on one thing at a time to avoid "consumer confusion".

Not to mention that Joker will have a soundtrack released alongside the film and they don't want one project to overshadow/take sales away from another.

For example, they are probably banking on at least one smash single from the soundtrack. More than that for the album. So if they are released too close together, they won't get their moments to shine, from a streaming/sales standpoint.

And yes, Gaga has often had multiple projects going on at once. But the only time she had two music projects released very close together (L4S and DOC), they weren't huge projects or ones that they thought had the potential to drive sales/streams. One was a jazz collab album recorded years before which would make minimal noise in the GP. The other was literally a gift to fans with no single or promo. 

Personally, I'd love LG7, JFAD soundtrack, Joker within the next few months, but if LG7 is coming this year I think it's coming sooner rather than later. To let it breathe before the Joker era. 

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)