💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Starmie25

Chromatica ball film is obviously coming, however I was certain it would debut with Fortnite :poot:

Oh well.

Edited by Starmie25
  • LMAO 2

zerojk
1 minute ago, Starmie25 said:

Chromatica ball film is obviously coming, however I was certain it would debut with Fortnite :poot:

Oh well.

In this fanbase we have to be very cautious using the word "obviously"

nothing is really asured coming from Gaga :traumatica:

• Thanks 1

Modern Ecstasy2

I don't get why so many people need the Chromatica ball film to be released so badly. There are multiple full shows on YouTube you can watch.

Edited by Modern Ecstasy2
“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Thanks 1

Lextyr97
15 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I don't get why so many people need the Chromatica ball film to be released so badly. There are multiple full shows on YouTube you can watch.

Girl do you think this has anything on the officially released product:

because no it doesn’t. The video quality is nowhere near as good, the angles aren’t as good, the audio is abysmal… I want a professional release so I can watch it in my living room in Dolby Atmos (watch Gaga not release it in Atmos 🙄), with my light sync in gorgeous 4K quality. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Omar Vela
13 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Sorry but this is nonsense, just wait

why it's nonsense, she is pretty known to do things like that... it wouldn't be the first scrapped thing. At least this time she didn't make any official announcement

TimotheeChalamet
42 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

why it's nonsense, she is pretty known to do things like that... it wouldn't be the first scrapped thing. At least this time she didn't make any official announcement

No, she's not "pretty known", it only happened once with Joanne because she felt the need to make something different. And even back then, she hadn't figured out the direction yet, so it's a pretty common procedure to iterate and take steps back when making an album. This time she is currently working (her words) and the album is on its way. I know it's frustrating to wait and we all want new music, but to say she certainly scrapped the whole thing is nonsense and similar to the bullshit fake insiders say when they can't get something right lol 

Trust me, it will be worth the wait and she's making good music 😊

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, she's not "pretty known", it only happened once with Joanne because she felt the need to make something different. And even back then, she hadn't figured out the direction yet, so it's a pretty common procedure to iterate and take steps back when making an album. This time she is currently working (her words) and the album is on its way. I know it's frustrating to wait and we all want new music, but to say she certainly scrapped the whole thing is nonsense and similar to the bullshit fake insiders say when they can't get something right lol 

Trust me, it will be worth the wait and she's making good music 😊

Hurry Up GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Thanks 2

Jose Alberto

Well... tomorrow is Tuesday again!! Are you ready for an LG7 + CBT Film + EP Frankensteined + LG8 announcement???? :excited2:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4

Lextyr97
8 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Well... tomorrow is Tuesday again!! Are you ready for an LG7 + CBT Film + EP Frankensteined + LG8 announcement???? :excited2:

Don’t forget part 2 of Fortnite and the 4 hour visual album :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

ChromaticaBoy
5 hours ago, Lextyr97 said:

When you arrive:

200.webp?cid=6c09b952n96mdd5pvsr730tzdjt

Ahahah yeah yeah whatever, you should also come with us:holdmyhand::ladyhaha:

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • YAAAS 1

LateToCult
8 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

What thread?

Someone claimed they were able to see the film at work and their boss thought it was a chop.

• LMAO 4

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)