Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Violet Chachki introduces Katy Perry at Dolce & Gabbana event in Sardinia

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Another fashion week happens after the lights on the Paris haute couture catwalks go out. It comes courtesy of Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, who since 2012 have included in their flamboyant repertoire the Alta Moda collections, staged as extravagant multi-day affairs in Italy’s most picturesque locations. The Alta Moda grand tour is a luxurious treat to their community of deep-pocketed clients, who flock from around the world to take part in the designers’ exuberant festivities: They party, mingle with celebrities, and dress up to the nines, while shopping along the way for the next one-of-a-kind addition to their Dolce & Gabbana wardrobes. 

Across several nights of parties, guests were treated to a variety of performances by leading artists. Christina Aguilera and Trixie Mattel took to the stage on the opening night. The event was attended by a number of stars, including Halle Bailey, Maluma, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Alessandra Ambrosio, Kitty Spencer, Lucien Laviscount and Naomi Campbell, to name a few.   https://www.vogue.com/article/dolce-gabbana-alta-moda-alta-sartoria-sardinia-fall-2024
6-30-xtina-d-g1176-credit-dolce-gabbana-beauty-66840e7d39630.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=980:*ff9bff5281a14f279bd20ea626e04386_lg.jpg
84e86e79a9ac47d2a9d0564ed62b7af4_lg.jpg12c819f025354297a7c6c521ee28f825_lg.jpg

Tonight(July 4th), Violet Chachki and Katy Perry cap off the festivities.

Edited by Teletubby
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

jacs vs looser

Step 1: Make a feminist comeback single in collaboration with an alleged rapist.

Step 2: Perform at a fashion show for a homophobic brand when a big chunk of your die-hard fans are LGBTQ.

Can't wait to see what step 3 will bring!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 7

Cameltoe Chariot

I don't begrudge the likes of Trixie taking the gig, but Katy is singlehandedly sabotaging her comeback on a level that I've never seen before in pop music :icant:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Katy is singlehandedly sabotaging her comeback on a level that I've never seen before in pop music

It makes me so mad, cause like, HOW CAN YOU ACTUALLY BE SO STOOPEED TO DO THESE TYPE OF ACTIONS FOR UR COMEBACK, IT'S LIKE YOU WANNA FLOP (Although she was going to flop anyways)

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I don't begrudge the likes of Trixie taking the gig, but Katy is singlehandedly sabotaging her comeback on a level that I've never seen before in pop music :icant:

It’s not like the not chronically online people even know that D&G are bigots :emma:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

Mother of Puppies

I feel like she’s digging her own pop grave… gawd I’m so disappointed it hurts :bradley:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

I can’t tell if D&G genuinely changed their problematic ways or they are just pandering because I’m seeing a lot of lgbt+ people & icons for the community + asian people associate themselves with the brand... 

PSYCHOSHTICK
40 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I can’t tell if D&G genuinely changed their problematic ways or they are just pandering because I’m seeing a lot of lgbt+ people & icons for the community + asian people associate themselves with the brand... 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Step 1: Make a feminist comeback single in collaboration with an alleged rapist.

Step 2: Perform at a fashion show for a homophobic brand when a big chunk of your die-hard fans are LGBTQ.

Can't wait to see what step 3 will bring!

Performing at Trump’s inauguration :messga:

• LMAO 2

• Teletubby changed the title to Violet Chachki introduces Katy Perry at Dolce & Gabbana event in Sardinia