๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

And so do lies, cheers :vegas:

Believe what you want bb. Stuff I've spilled already started coming true this week. We made itย :lolly:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 2

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Believe what you want bb. Stuff I've spilled already started coming true this week. We made itย :lolly:

As Ive said, youre just sharing educated guesses. We all see its a dark album, we all expect magazines covers. You (or your source, whatever you wanna interpret it) is just stating the obvious.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pรฉtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

As Ive said, youre just sharing educated guesses. We all see its a dark album, we all expect magazines covers. You (or your source, whatever you wanna interpret it) is just stating the obvious.

Okย :anveeroy: enjoy the albumย 

• LMAO 1

River
10 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

didn't someone post "the first mother" here as well? or maybe somewhere else, maybe they meant "Eve" ? oooh

Lilith is actually the first mother, but the kids became demons :brat:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Lara Croft
13 minutes ago, River said:

are u using firefox?

Donโ€™t insult me like thatย :sick:

Nah Chrome, elite browserย :queenga:ย issue makes sense though

Ocean Blvd
12 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Iโ€™m sorry what exact info did you share that turned out real this week?

gerrygaga

A video I bookmarked yesterday got removed,

it now says "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by International Federation of the Phonographic Industry ("IFPI")"

It was a longer version of G**lfriend but in Low Quality. I thought It was fake but I liked it so I bookmarked.

Edited by gerrygaga

Gohan

I have a feeling

Abra GIF by Pokรฉmon

pokemon hgss GIF

is not the only "magic" themed song on the album, maybe she has a witch/magician alter-ego for LG7?

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

HelloHangoverz
Just now, NATAH said:

the fan fiction is getting out of controlย :madge:

I'm sorry but I'm howling. Everywhere you turn people are just posting unsubstantiated shite and people are lapping it up. It's bizarreย 

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 6

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

Iโ€™m sorry what exact info did you share that turned out real this week?

I was told and then passed on info that the label will be planting info to "insiders" and such plus leaks to hype the release, possibly within the next two weeks.ย 

5 days later, you have multiple insiders coming forward on GGD including BH, who claims UMG confirmed announcement is imminent. At the same time,ย countlessย new leaks starting popping up everywhere and then a day or so later tons of copyright takedowns are served and leaks are taken down. Even the ones she shared in Paris. This typically only happens when official tracks are sent in. Vogue was also clearly paid for that article for hype.

It's happeningย :giveup:

ย 

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 5

NATAH
1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I'm sorry but I'm howling. Everywhere you turn people are just posting unsubstantiated shite and people are lapping it up. It's bizarreย 

the last time it was this bad was pre ARTPOP, just pure sh*t pouring out of every cornerย 

looking back on all those snippets from 2012/13, how tf did i believe any of it? :ladyhaha:ย the only one i semi-believe in is the 6 second MQ girlfriend snippet but my guess is that it's some sort of demo

that mustang one is painfully obviously Bloody Mary instrumental mixed up :lmao:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, NATAH said:

the last time it was this bad was pre ARTPOP, just pure sh*t pouring out of every cornerย 

looking back on all those snippets from 2012/13, how tf did i believe any of it? :ladyhaha:ย the only one i semi-believe in is the 6 second MQ girlfriend snippet but my guess is that it's some sort of demo

that mustang one is painfully obviously Bloody Mary instrumental mixed up :lmao:

this is it!!! they sounded genuine at the time because weย wantedย them to. imo even that girlfriend one sounds fishy, but I'm keeping an open mind with the copyright strikes. something is just not right

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Tomiel25
2 hours ago, gerrygaga said:

didn't someone post "the first mother" here as well? or maybe somewhere else, maybe they meant "Eve" ? oooh

Well i post yesterday that Gaga may be inspired by Eve / Lilith .

ย 

If we stop and think about it Gaga is just like lilith she is the mother of the little monsterย  she create us as a fan base. Just like lilith is the mother of demons.ย 

ย 

Also Lilith is the first witch and the first vamp like creature

ย 

And maybe she will be like Eve to create a duality.

Edited by Tomiel25
i can't speak english but i can if you like
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

River
10 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

it now says "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by International Federation of the P0rnographic Industry ("IFPI")"

:franminervini:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2