Featured Posts

SHALLOW
Just now, PaulaMonster13 said:

Sis we've been hyped since february :ladyhaha:

I mean yeah :huntyga:

SHALLOW
6 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

GUYS WHAT IF GIRLFRIEND IS THE LEAD???

I need to listen to it again. Haven't been able to find it in months. But i don't really like the lyrics so i kinda hope not :huntyga:

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Thanks 1

mamo

i won't believe it until i SEE/HEAR it! 

my heart has been strung out for too long. i'm too old for the teasing (i'm in my 20s but still)...just give it to me straight already!!!! 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

southpaw773
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Kinda sad about DWAS. Ofc i prefer LG7 over it but i kinda wish it also had its moment 

Get Out Facepalm GIF by Action Point
LG7 entering the chat like 

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

zerojk

I want to believe

but I really find it hard to see Interscope announcing/promoting a new song when they are seeing DWAS doing good numbers 

I hope this time its true

SHALLOW
Just now, zerojk said:

I want to believe

but I really find it hard to see Interscope announcing/promoting a new song when they are seeing DWAS doing good numbers 

I hope this time its true

I guess DWAS really wasn't planned, but LG7 is, so they need to go through with it anyways

• Like 1

Darcklighter22
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I guess DWAS really wasn't planned, but LG7 is, so they need to go through with it anyways

This it's been confirmed DWAS was rushed and originally LG7 lead had the release date of Aug 16th.

And two Gaga songs out isn't a bad thing. She can swap from the Trixie wig to the black :max:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Juanlittlem

DWAS pop up stores are up for another week so I guess we need to wait till after that for something to happen.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

This it's been confirmed DWAS was rushed and originally LG7 lead had the release date of Aug 16th.

And two Gaga songs out isn't a bad thing. She can swap from the Trixie wig to the black :max:

Yeah, i know. So maybe with DWAS she just did Bruno a favor by releasing it now, when her lead was supposed to come out. I don't think anyone at her label is going to be mad. They'll go through with their original plan. They've already given DWAS too much attention probably 

Edited by SHALLOW

Gangie

I think there is no lead single before the album. All at once like she said. DWAS is already shining enough and doing its job.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Jackaroo

Guys, I can't stop watching this to hype myself for the LG7 era :emma:

The opening numbers :giveup: impressive instant literally sounds like Abracadabra snippet and then from Frozen remix at 30:35 I have a feeling LG7 Gaga is going to channel this 90s black hair Madonna vibe.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Darcklighter22
8 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Yeah, i know. So maybe with DWAS she just did Bruno a favor by releasing it now, when her lead was supposed to come out. I don't think anyone at her label is going to be mad. They'll go through with their original plan. They've already given DWAS too much attention probably 

Yeah I don't think the pop ups where really planned and weren't given that much of a budget it seems and they weren't going to do any promo so I feel extremely soon :volantis:

• Thanks 1

zerojk
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I agree maybe DWAS wasn't planned

but if it continues doing good, the label will want to continue milking it, they have changed plans 1000 times before if money is involved

again... i hope i'm wrong tho