๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Roronoa
1 hour ago, steven said:

Am I the only one not that excited about FAD promo era? Sure we will get looks and iconic quotes from Gaga, but other than that, LG7 is what I'm looking forward to.

I would be a lot more excited for FAD if I knew that music is coming. Be it 2024 or 2025. Just a date would suffice. Music will always be the main course because she is just that good at it, everything else is appetizer.ย 

• Like 3

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Thereโ€™s something so good about knowing that there really are others out there who understand. Like, do people really believe that we enjoy feeling this way? If it was so easy to move on, we would!

Ive been saying and was prepared to accept 2025 is the release. But her teasing has really thrown that out of the window.ย 
I just miss her music. No other artist compares.ย 
Chromatica genuinely helped me get through lockdown!

So glad that your personal life is good at the moment. I Hope it continues to go that wayย :hug:

ย 

3 hours ago, Hennycomb said:

I understand what you guys are saying. I only have this hype for Gaga too, she's the only one who makes me wait for things and make me consume everything she does BUT I kinda learned to not let that hype build into anxiety, the secret is really what you complained people tell you, but it's true what they say, try to feed these emotions into other interests so waiting for her doesn't become unbearable. You gotta try to mold your brain and emotions to not let this wait be an issue, because these feelings will turn against her and then your negative feelings will become "her fault". We have to take care to not let that happen. It all should be light and fun and not feel like our lives depend on a Gaga album, take care to not foster that feeling of dread because she's not here yet. Rely on what's confirmed: we will watch her smash the big screen in 2 months, we will see her stun red carpets and interviews at the end of this month, that's very near, focus on that.ย 

I definitely have been in the same boat as you! There are more of us out there than will admit. And I've noticed an uptick in the ones that act holier-than-thou and on a high horse or some sh*t telling you how to live your life, or to not believe this rumor or that rumor, or this theory isn't going to happen. It makes them feel better or more confident or something, writing some clap-back or shady comment for likes.

THIS IS A Gaga FORUM AND COMMUNITY. Rumors, theories, meltdowns are ALL part of the process. Gaga is our special interest, so it makes sense we feel down when nothing is happening and we've been waiting for so long. To the ones that judge others for confessing their inner-most thoughts and feelings, and spread negativity when we get excited for rumors or theories: **** OFFย :trollga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 7

M i K E Y
1 hour ago, palma said:

When we start to fight it's usually followed by some kind of news to keep the hype going soย 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952d90ysmk8wdwb7w1jafd

ย 

jimbo kern talking GIF by South Park

• LMAO 3

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

ย 

I definitely have been in the same boat as you! There are more of us out there than will admit. And I've noticed an uptick in the ones that act holier-than-thou and on a high horse or some sh*t telling you how to live your life, or to not believe this rumor or that rumor, or this theory isn't going to happen. It makes them feel better or more confident or something, writing some clap-back or shady comment for likes.

THIS IS A Gaga FORUM AND COMMUNITY. Rumors, theories, meltdowns are ALL part of the process. Gaga is our special interest, so it makes sense we feel down when nothing is happening and we've been waiting for so long. To the ones that judge others for confessing their inner-most thoughts and feelings, and spread negativity when we get excited for rumors or theories: **** OFFย :trollga:

Not my Gay ass being so fragile right now that I teared up at thisย :bradley:

I knew I always loved you!
Emotionally unstable Monsters come togetherย :pawsup:

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Not my Gay ass being so fragile right now that I teared up at thisย :bradley:

I knew I always loved you!
Emotionally unstable Monsters come togetherย :pawsup:

Deluluย [dษ™หˆloอžoloอžo] adj. -ย Fixed, false conviction in something that is not real or shared by other people. Typically emotionally unstable. A way of life, a state of being.

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 2

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, steven said:

Am I the only one not that excited about FAD promo era? Sure we will get looks and iconic quotes from Gaga, but other than that, LG7 is what I'm looking forward to.

Am I the only one who is more excited about the JFAD promo than about the movie itself? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

Gorehound
3 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Am I the only one who is more excited about the JFAD promo than about the movie itself? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ye I'm really excited for the looks! And all the cool sh*t she'll say in the interviews. I love listening to her explain her creative processes.

I'm fine, Ta

Starmie25
22 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

I feel like Gaga fans care more about the promo/marketing over EVERYTHING ๐Ÿ˜…

Maybe we should ask Scooter if he's hiringย 

Levine
21 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

What page are we on?? IT'S A FCKING EMERGENCY!

911 GIF by Lady Gaga

Gosh this video is amazing

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma

Off topic: Thereโ€™s a little monster in the olympics rhythmic gymnastics competition blasting Bad Romance for the whole worldย :party:

ย 

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 1

Starmie25
21 minutes ago, Levine said:

Gosh this video is amazing

Remember when they almost dropped it on 9/11 in 2020.

Simper timesย :huntyga:

lastpopicon
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

new paparazzi pics of her in malibu

GUeZf9iXYAAPllP?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GUeZf9fXUAALX26?format=jpg&name=4096x409

She looks readyย :tony:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 4