đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fan spills about Gaga's Frankensteined song heard backstage of JWT

monketsharona

Featured Posts

HIMe

It took me forever to get over the fact that she scrapped an entire record of new Gaga X RedOne songs. Thanks for reminding me...

angry-throw.gif

• Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
3 minutes ago, HIMe said:

It took me forever to get over the fact that she scrapped an entire record of new Gaga X RedOne songs. Thanks for reminding me...

angry-throw.gif

didn't they only make a couple of songs? one of them becoming Angel Down?

mother, what must i do?

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, NATAH said:

didn't they only make a couple of songs? one of them becoming Angel Down?

No 8 finished songs. RedOne confirmed it. Angel Down wasn't even part of those as it was still a worktape before she reworked it for Joanne

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz

Stuff never leaks anymore :(

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1

NATAH
9 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Stuff never leaks anymore :(

i wish this and act 2 would leak so people stop praising it as the holy grail of her discography when it's probably very mid :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i wish this and act 2 would leak so people stop praising it as the holy grail of her discography when it's probably very mid :messga:

I don't even know why some of them are sought after like, "LEAK MAREN! LEAK IN LIKE WITH YOU" like apparently these were only ideas or sketches at best :laughga:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 1

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Please as if you would not play those 'mid songs' on loop :kiss:

• Like 1

Jigglygoth

Where is that one guy who would post about "Frankensteined" every week on "Gaga Thoughts", babes, wakeup, we got new fodder for our delusion :ladyhaha:. I thought I was never going to hear about this track again. 

Her being so secretive about it gives me hope tho. Maybe she does plan on releasing it. Even as a b-side, bitch, please :bradley:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Please as if you would not play those 'mid songs' on loop :kiss:

i mean i won't if they're mid :ladyhaha: i'm not saying that ARE mid, just that it's silly the way fans always really hype up her scapped music as amazing without even hearing it

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i mean i won't if they're mid :ladyhaha: i'm not saying that ARE mid, just that it's silly the way fans always really hype up her scapped music as amazing without even hearing it

Well sereval people heard this one and said it was trully an amazing song sooo..

I mean I kinda agree for Act 2 stuff when we know the material was very unfinished and conceptual. But this project was pretty much in avanced stages before she switched to Joanne early 2016. I remember that songwriter who said he heard few tracks from this and saying it was top notch. So I kinda understand why people would like to get this one day.

• Love 1

Jigglygoth
15 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Realistically, her scrapped album will sound "dated", and most of those songs are likely not going to do well in today's pop landscape. They wouldn't "single material" or charting hits. 

HOWEVER, as Lady Gaga fans, most of us here do like "her sound", even when and if it's not the "hot thing" at the moment. "Poker Face", "Bad Romance", "Judas", and "Venus" are the signature tracks of this "Gaga sound", and they all seem like a natural progression of the previous one. 

Based on the way it was described, "Frankensteined" looks like it was going to be "Venus" successor, and I know for a fact that if that is the case, I was going to love it. Even if the song sounds dated, and was doomed to underperform, if it had that "signature Gaga" sound, it would be my jam for months. 

Is not about romanticizing what we don't have, but more about us being confident in her artistry, and the fact that those songs are probably good enough *for our fanbase*, even if not for anybody else. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

NATAH
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well sereval people heard this one and said it was trully an amazing song sooo..

I mean I kinda agree for Act 2 stuff when we know the material was very unfinished and conceptual. But this project was pretty much in avanced stages before she switched to Joanne early 2016. I remember that songwriter who said he heard few tracks from this and saying it was top notch. So I kinda understand why people would like to get this one day.

i mean they're not gunna say it sucked :ladyhaha:

mother, what must i do?