💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga Barbie coming this 2024

Chinosky

Featured Posts

Chinosky

It's been circulating in Barbie Facebook fan groups and doll Twitter that there will be a Lady Gaga Barbie coming this year.
Source: 

image.pngand https://x.com/notroyaltybratz/status/1817592409988948131 (more talked about here)

Moi Yee is a reputable leak sharer of all things Barbie. Some of their recent posts include leaked concepts of MyScene collector dolls and Diwali Barbie coming this year

image.png            image.png

It will probably be a part of Barbie Signature's (collector line of Barbie) Music Series. Examples are Tina Turner, Gloria Estefan, and Stevie Nicks as the latest one released last October.

newFile-5.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&fit=crop70964624007-stevie-doll-set-background.jpg?crop=2700,3599,x450,y0

Gaga has previously collaborated with Mattel (the brand behind Barbie) in 2016 on their Monster High doll line with one of my fav dolls of all time, Zomby Gaga :bradley:

91o1q6b4ZyL.jpg1476711342-hbz-zomby-gaga-barbie-index.jpg

I'm 90% sure that this rumor is true because what they post ends up releasing almost all the time. Let's light our Alejandro candles :enigma:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci
  • YAAAS 14
  • Shook 4

RichAssPiss

I regret not buying the Monster High doll. So I hope this one is as good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Red

She really said “I AM your plastic doll” :stupidoreo:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 2

weed

Will always be devastated at her relationship w MGA/Bratz </3 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Flippy

NO WAY OMGSVEKSHSVEJWHSB AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :bradley: I can’t wait! 

Also, I’m still waiting for the Isabel Allende Barbie :grr:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 2

ARTPOPKISS

How much are we guessing it will cost and how should I get one :icega:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 1

Nite
9 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Also, I’m still waiting for the Isabel Allende Barbie :grr:

Omg is that going to be a real thing? Iconic :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

Flippy
Just now, Nite said:

Omg is that going to be a real thing? Iconic :giveup:

It is! I got to speak with her and she said she already saw the prototypes but her son interrupted and said they couldn’t say more :cryga: 

It’s supposed to be released this year! :legend:  tbh I think it shall be around September/October for Hispanic Heritage month! :excited:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga

Apparently Gaga Barbie get rumored very often… I really hope it finally happens.

there are also rumors of a Kylie minogue barbie too and Mattel recently made a OOAK Kylie doll that had lots of people saying they would buy one if released so we shall see

i will never get over the canceled MGA lady Gaga fashion doll line we saw prototypes of 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Chinosky
14 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

How much are we guessing it will cost and how should I get one :icega:

Stevie Nicks cost $55 and it was so hard to get it sold out quickly especially because of greedy resellers :messga:  Mattel heard about the demand though but only restocked her a few weeks ago :air:

Edited by Chinosky
Father, Son, and House of Cucci
  • Thanks 1

Nite
5 minutes ago, Flippy said:

It is! I got to speak with her and she said she already saw the prototypes but her son interrupted and said they couldn’t say more :cryga: 

It’s supposed to be released this year! :legend:  tbh I think it shall be around September/October for Hispanic Heritage month! :excited:

That's so cool you got to speak with her! I loved Violeta and The House of the Spirits :kiss: I hope I'll be able to read some of her books in Spanish one day. 

I'll definitely watch out for the Barbie, sounds exciting :firega:

Gagaism

Please let me know where’s the next 2024 cus I can’t stand this one right here :kry:

• Thanks 1