Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy
16 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

Bestie, I'm the same as you but few people can understand this feeling and some people here (one in particular that I have masked on this forum) will look down on you and tell you to see a therapist when that's not the problem.

This month of August is going well for me in my personal life, and fortunately so, because you should have seen how bad I was from June to July, and the only thing that gave me hope was the announcement of LG7, which we all thought was coming, following the teaser at the end of the film.
And damn, the fall was violent for me every day when nothing was announced. 
Emotionally, I was super tired of it all.

People will tell you to do other things, to look at other artists, but personally, it's only Gaga who manages to make me so euphoric when she announces something.

Now I'm better and I'm trying to take a step back, but I still have those little minutes of immense sadness/episode of depression when there's a rumor of an announcement and there's nothing at the end of the countdown haha.

I'd also have preferred it if she hadn't teased anything, but we don't know what happened internally. I'm still convinced that there was something fishy going on, because apart from being completely disconnected, it was sure that fans, and even people in general, would take this teaser as an imminent return.

Take care bestie.

There’s something so good about knowing that there really are others out there who understand. Like, do people really believe that we enjoy feeling this way? If it was so easy to move on, we would!

Ive been saying and was prepared to accept 2025 is the release. But her teasing has really thrown that out of the window. 
I just miss her music. No other artist compares. 
Chromatica genuinely helped me get through lockdown!

So glad that your personal life is good at the moment. I Hope it continues to go that way :hug:

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

Hennycomb
7 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

Bestie, I'm the same as you but few people can understand this feeling and some people here (one in particular that I have masked on this forum) will look down on you and tell you to see a therapist when that's not the problem.

This month of August is going well for me in my personal life, and fortunately so, because you should have seen how bad I was from June to July, and the only thing that gave me hope was the announcement of LG7, which we all thought was coming, following the teaser at the end of the film.
And damn, the fall was violent for me every day when nothing was announced. 
Emotionally, I was super tired of it all.

People will tell you to do other things, to look at other artists, but personally, it's only Gaga who manages to make me so euphoric when she announces something.

Now I'm better and I'm trying to take a step back, but I still have those little minutes of immense sadness/episode of depression when there's a rumor of an announcement and there's nothing at the end of the countdown haha.

I'd also have preferred it if she hadn't teased anything, but we don't know what happened internally. I'm still convinced that there was something fishy going on, because apart from being completely disconnected, it was sure that fans, and even people in general, would take this teaser as an imminent return.

Take care bestie.

I understand what you guys are saying. I only have this hype for Gaga too, she's the only one who makes me wait for things and make me consume everything she does BUT I kinda learned to not let that hype build into anxiety, the secret is really what you complained people tell you, but it's true what they say, try to feed these emotions into other interests so waiting for her doesn't become unbearable. You gotta try to mold your brain and emotions to not let this wait be an issue, because these feelings will turn against her and then your negative feelings will become "her fault". We have to take care to not let that happen. It all should be light and fun and not feel like our lives depend on a Gaga album, take care to not foster that feeling of dread because she's not here yet. Rely on what's confirmed: we will watch her smash the big screen in 2 months, we will see her stun red carpets and interviews at the end of this month, that's very near, focus on that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Ultimecia

A project that's being crafted with passion and care with no deadline, and being delayed indefinitely for the sake of the quality of the project itself is SUCH a good sign. You can't rush a masterpiece. :pray:

5580b12a020cbbcc6b758ce62ca4aca3001b8f08.gif

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

NATAH

this thread... :awkney: if the wait is genuinely affecting your mental health negatively then you really should take a step back and untangle that, maybe even seek therapy rather than blame Gaga

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

palma
1 minute ago, Ultimecia said:

A project that's being crafted with passion and care with no deadline, and being delayed indefinitely for the sake of the quality of the project itself is SUCH a good sign. You can't rush a masterpiece. :pray:

5580b12a020cbbcc6b758ce62ca4aca3001b8f08.gif

tumblr_lnxkti50Q61qclvgf.gif

:traumatica:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

NATAH
2 hours ago, Gorehound said:

Ye I'm actually kinda surprised and impressed that they've not let anything leak so far. She wasn't kidding when she said it's locked in a vault guarded by Satan lol

cus there's nothing to leak :traumatica: she spilled water on that ipad of hers and has to start again :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 2

Nessun Dorma
55 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I already overheard like 4 people that I know talking about the movie months ago, how excited they are to see it, some of them complaining it's gonna be a musical but that they will give it a chance cause they love joker. I have 13 year old students who have notebooks themed from the first joker. This movie is BIG big. I remember when the first one came out and EVERYBODY was talking about it. It's gonna be huge. Tight budget is not a term that fits the joker phenomenon.

Yeah it’s going to be huge! I’m not even into DC Films and I went to the movies to watch Joker just because everyone was talking about it. And I LOVED it. The psychological component was so well structured and Joaquin’s performance was phenomenal. However I’m a bit afraid the DC Black hardcore fans will bash the movie for its musical elements.  But I still think it’s going to be a blockbuster. 

find your freedom in the music

Nessun Dorma
35 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

tumblr_mnp5wyBCce1rcu78eo6_250.gifv

Mother, come rescue your children!!!!! :deadbanana:

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1

ModernEcstasy
57 minutes ago, NATAH said:

this thread... :awkney: if the wait is genuinely affecting your mental health negatively then you really should take a step back and untangle that, maybe even seek therapy rather than blame Gaga

Clearly aimed at comments from the most previous pages. So I’ll say this…..

If you actually read the comments, you’d see that some cases of mental health aren’t simply “fixed” by seeking therapy. There are parts of my brain that cannot switch off.  

Nobody is blaming Gaga (aside from agreeing that she shouldn’t have teased for so long), we are simply sharing how difficult we find it having to wait. 

I felt I had to comment on this because we literally discussed how people always say the things that you said with no understanding 

(Edit: This is not an attack on you. This is me being an overdramatic, Autistic Gay :holdmyhand:)

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

palma

I too am probably at the lowest point of my life and LG7 would be a welcome distraction. Nobody expects a new Gaga track to solve all the problems in the world we just crave some escapism :poot:

• LMAO 2
  • Love 7

lastpopicon
45 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Some ppl are excited and make jokes, I don't think it's that serious tbh :heart:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

M i K E Y

Can y’all calm down and stop telling people what they need based on comments? Gosh I can understand both sides but fighting because we’re bored can’t be the answer 

• Thanks 4

palma
5 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Can y’all calm down and stop telling people what they need based on comments? Gosh I can understand both sides but fighting because we’re bored can’t be the answer 

When we start to fight it's usually followed by some kind of news to keep the hype going so 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952d90ysmk8wdwb7w1jafd

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

steven

Am I the only one not that excited about FAD promo era? Sure we will get looks and iconic quotes from Gaga, but other than that, LG7 is what I'm looking forward to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3