đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Bronco
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Random thought but it’s truly possible Gaga is performing new music at Olympics.

The original French source (Pure People) that told us about Gaga being in talk for this also told that Gaga's team is very interested by this because of the HUGE exposure that it would provide for her coming album. So yeah basically it could happen.

That said I'm 100% certain she will perform at the closing event 

Since she hasn't released the single in advance, I'd be shocked at this point if she debuts it at the Olympics. I feel like from a PR narrative, in an Oscars campaign year - making the Olympics Opening or Closing ceremony about you is just an unneccessary faux pas. 

I think she's either performing existing material or as many have speculated a cover of something like La Vie En Rose. And IF a single is coming, it will debut after the ceremony rather than at. 

• Like 1

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Since she hasn't released the single in advance, I'd be shocked at this point if she debuts it at the Olympics. I feel like from a PR narrative, in an Oscars campaign year - making the Olympics Opening or Closing ceremony about you is just an unneccessary faux pas. 

I think she's either performing existing material or as many have speculated a cover of something like La Vie En Rose. And IF a single is coming, it will debut after the ceremony rather than at. 

No shade but what a waste of huge money to bring Lady Gaga just to make a cover when could have got a very very good French artist (we have a lot here) for cheaper. I know Lady Gaga has became some kind of cover artist lately but still. I'd rather have a medley of her hits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bronco
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No shade but what a waste of huge money to bring Lady Gaga just to make a cover when could have got a very very good French artist (we have a lot here) for cheaper. I know Lady Gaga has became some kind of cover artist lately but still. I'd rather have a medley of her hits.

I mean if she's doing the closing ceremony, she is there as a USA rep. So it's not like she could be replaced by a French artist. And honestly, I'd be surprised if she's charged all that much given it's the freakin Olympics. 

• Like 1

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I mean if she's doing the closing ceremony, she is there as a USA rep. So it's not like she could be replaced by a French artist. And honestly, I'd be surprised if she's charged all that much given it's the freakin Olympics. 

I just find it quite funny that once Gaga is booked somewhere you all think immediately covering song. It tells a lot in my opinion :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

Bronco
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I just find it quite funny that once Gaga is booked somewhere you all think immediately covering song. It tells a lot in my opinion :ladyhaha:

I mean, its the Olympics. My only thought is that she won't drop a new single as a surprise in the opening or closing ceremony because it'd look terrible to make a celebration of the host's culture (opening ceremony) or the athletes performances (closing) about her. 
That's why it's all but guaranteed she's either doing a cover of a French songbook classic at the Opening Ceremony or performing one or more of her biggest hits in the Closing ceremony. 

Schizophonic

since february i made countdowns every other day and did everything i could to keep all of u with me on the hype train... and now there is  24 hours being sick, shitting and vommiting every  5 minutes and now things move???

if i knew that before i would have poisoned myself to experience all that with u.

• LMAO 4

Nite

Omg Adele got these for her stop in Germany :bradley:

I hope Gaga gets a version too for the inevitable LG7 tour :bradley:

394535430543.png

• Love 1