đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

dracomalfoy
2 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

Guys don't forget there is a week long break in between her Vegas shows.

It's on the 19th and 20th THEN on the 27th, 29th, 30th, 3rd, 5th and 6th.

All the dates are close except the 20th and 27th. It's likely that she's taking that week off to promote her single before coming back to Vegas

She might be recording and shooting stuff in secret as well. There's the Sasha Velour interview which is supposed to come out in June, I don't think she would do just one interview, there's gotta be more stuff, unless it's still GCB related. :sis:

Inb4, has Sasha listened to the lead and kept her mouth shut? the dream :enigma:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

nerdfacekillah

I believe it’s coming in the upcoming fridays, especially the 21st since that’s when the week off from the vegas show is. Plus it’d be cool to start the summer solstice with a new single.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Gangie
9 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

This is annoying. Why bother putting a teaser for your return then? 

Because there is one. We can be delulu but she CLEARLY said we can't rush it. She's almost there, she's been in the studio every day working very hard so it's not that our meltdowns will change anything. She has plans and wanst to follow them. I know it's devastating and frustrating but it is what it is. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 3

Gangie
9 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

I believe it’s coming in the upcoming fridays, especially the 21st since that’s when the week off from the vegas show is. Plus it’d be cool to start the summer solstice with a new single.

True. 

• Like 1

madmagical6

It must be coming this week :saladga: the Chromatica Ball and the snippet will be 3 weeks ago this weekend! 

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

LG7 time now

Other than the “strong feeling” guy, does anyone think it’s possible that the single comes out on Friday?

It feels so weird wondering if a new single is coming in 4 days with no announcement yet

Edited by LG7 time now

Gangie
3 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

Other than the “strong feeling” guy, does anyone think it’s possible that the single comes out on Friday?

It feels so weird wondering if a new single is coming in 4 days with no announcement yet

I don't think it's coming this friday. It's still a possibility of it coming on 21st or even 28th. If June isn't the thing anymore then we're lost. 

• Sad 1

madmagical6
6 minutes ago, dracomalfoy said:

Insiders are insiders but when they start talking about Gaga at the same time it caughts my eye :stalkga:

https://x.com/PInsider_/status/1800218538084565234

https://x.com/PInsider_/status/1800218742779211815

Where is Gar allegedly going to perform Shadow Moon? :stalkga:

This is the account that said February! And had the audacity to moan and say little monsters were attacking them when it was made up! :enigma:

Edited by madmagical6
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

Rifek
6 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

She could easily surprise drop it 

she did it only once with The Cure but it wasn’t part of any album but who knows 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Rifek

Someone should check her website/shop URLs to find out if there were any changes done in the last days 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Gorehound

uuuuuuughghghghgh I really hope she releases it at the end of June or beginning of July. I'm off to Thailand then for a two week holiday and it would be amazing to enjoy the new single while I'm there :artdoll2: 

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

TimotheeChalamet

I think she talked about LG7 in the Sasha Velour interview, she said they talked about "her art". And that's why it's not out yet

• Like 11

Memento

If she doesn't announce tomorrow I'm not moving until next tuesday :green:

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)