💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Bronco
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Im shocked at how (not only you but you just popped in here so im using your post) you can judge a song by a 7 seconds leak where even those first 4 seconds we dont know if theyre 100% real.

But by the same standard - how can people be hyped by a 7 second clip where only 3 seconds of it are definitely real....

• Thanks 1

tyler k
9 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Reminder that "Bad Romance" came out early November 

the music video did, Nov 10th 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • YAAAS 2

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, Bronco said:

But by the same standard - how can people be hyped by a 7 second clip where only 3 seconds of it are definitely real....

I mean, Im hyped because of new music, I cant say its gonna be the best song of all time 'cause there's not much to work with, but hype of new music is there 

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

tyler k
1 hour ago, Murakami27 said:

This is the first era for me following her roll out in real time. And…it’s not really that fun? She and her team teases for so long that the hype just dies. 

After LG7, I think I will just go back to being in the dark when it comes to her future projects. 

you have no idea what we have long time fans been through lol this is really nothing compared

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1

I hope she delays all releases till the new year. Not trolling here, I genuinely think it would be a good idea to put some distance between the whirlwind of DWAS/Harlequin/JFAD and LG7.

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

nath4gaga2
9 hours ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Too bad we lost :fatcat:

It won't be a bad thing at all if it's delayed cause Joker 2 haters ruined everything she built this year. Her Olympic Games performance, her appearance in Fortnite, her LG7 teasing... DWAS is probably the only safe thing about 2024 that they can't corrupt. But ppl will only retain from this year her appearance in this fckn movie. :wtf:

I was optimistic and I said that even if the movie flop the critics and gp supports Gaga. I said that Gaga built her career with dramas...but now there's too much hateful videos that use her name to make views and childish men who spam hateful comments about her... To them it's usual to blame more a woman than a man and that's why some idiots created a fake IA videos in which Joaquin says that the movie is awful but Gaga says she like it. :nails:

Now I'm praying to see the so-called "gay agenda" make them all collapse in 2025, it will be our revenge for what they did for Gaga, for this movie which wasn't bad, for Little Monsters and LG7.

kill bill film GIF

Maybe Gaga will drop LG7 we don't know but to me, as painful as it sounds, it's not that much a proper time to release it. She dropped "Harlequin" right before the Joker 2 drama and despite having +100M monthly listeners on Spotify, it didn't great numbers. It was a great album tho and yep maybe it didn't that well cause it's Jazz music but I excepted it to do bigger numbers bc of amount of the monthly listeners. 

Maybe her team should first promote a way more LG7, the gp don't know that there will be a LG7 in 2025. I'm not her manager and I'm nobody in her life except a fan (lol) but I think that the biggest problem with Ga is that she isn't linked to other celebrities. :triggered:

I mean Lana and Taylor are publicly friends and that boosted a lot Lana's public image. Same for Sabrina. Billie got stories to tell about her toxic ex-boyfriend. Charli had a beef with Taylor. GEN Z is obsessed with storytelling and gossips. It doesn't necessarily mean that it need to be about toxic beefs but her team should maybe exploit the comparisons between Gaga and Chappell Roan and make them appear together. Like, she could be her "mentor" in the pop industry. Especially when Chappell receives a lot of critics for not appreciating toxicity of some fans.

GFG4usrWYAEgy0F.jpg

But seriously this is what it's like to be a Gaga fan. The sooner people embrace the meltdowns and stuff the more fun they have 

Edited by nath4gaga2
Added more text
  • Like 3

JustJustan

I'm not team delay. I'm team "stick to you marketing rollout plan". I work on Marketing teams, and when you make a public commitment, it damages your brand more to go back on it, or change it at the last minute. It breaks trust with the consumer, or in this case the fans (who are also consumers of her art). I also understand things can change, so I won't criticize her if she chooses to delay, but I truly believe she will deliver the single this month as planned and we just need to be patient. (I say that as I sit here anxiously refreshing, hoping she will post any minute lol).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, MOT said:

I hope she delays all releases till the new year. Not trolling here, I genuinely think it would be a good idea to put some distance between the whirlwind of DWAS/Harlequin/JFAD and LG7.

yup. that's what i've been saying. i knew from the start to better start lg7 in 2025. imagine week after grammy's night the lead release. week after lg7 album, next week tour announcement. 2nd single april tour since june-july and 3rd single august maybe

I Am a Joke
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Reality

Unless she pulls a wild surprise release, it's definitely coming next week atp. 

I wonder if the 25th was always the release date or if they delayed it to then because cryptically teasing "XX October: LG7 first single" doesn't make sense if it's the last Friday of the month. If the 18th comes and goes with no single, then we for sure know it's the 25th and the surprise would be ruined. She should've just said "25 October: LF7 first single" to avoid these unnecessary meltdowns :sweat:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Thanks 1

robotvoiceinalice

this is such a weird fanbase. you have ones saying "delay the single because xyz...", then you have people saying "stick to rollout plans", then you have folk like me who are complaining that its not coming sooner:icant:  I don't get why fans are like this, why would you want her to delay plans after waiting all this length of time for her to release a single or give us a hint that something is coming sooner? it doesn't make sense to me, surely if you're a fan you'd want stuff to happen more regularly and more quickly:partysick:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Tbh maybe this is a hot take but I’m not even sure why she’s releasing the single a whole 4 months before the album. I feel like the idea in the beginning was to feed off of joker hype and …. Sipping Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Obviously I wanted the album like last year atp but an early January single with late Feb album drop would’ve been fine. Hopefully there’s lots of stuff planned in between  

Full tea. I’ve never really understood it, but I understand it even less now.