Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Some of you deserve a postponement or cancellation with the way you are acting. It is literally the 16th, so there are 15 days left this month. You dont even give them a chance to execute their plans, and you are all already tearing her down

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

chewing on pearls

I still see her dropping late October, but then going silent during the election and then coming back later in November or December to promote LG7 more. It might be wise considering LG7 might have a more "niche" sound than Joanne or Chromatica did – this allows it time to gain popularity via monsters and pop fans on social media rather than her team over-promoting it. I feel the culture doesn't respond well to that anymore, it's viewed as inorganic. 

I don't think Gaga cares about a #1 anymore and neither does her team... several of her deep cuts have gained traction a decade later than they were released, so I could see them leaning into a more "niche" or "alt" lead and letting the recognition come later when the full album is released. My Gaga senses tell me this one is for the fans. 

Confused as to why this fandom is so desperate for her to chart well – she is one of the most respected and successful artists of our time regardless of chart performance. And it seems her film career's general success will allow her to go more experimental this time around, at least based on the Paris snippets. You can't beg Gaga for more experimental music and then worry about chart performance at the same time...do you want her to be a huge pop success this time around, or do you want her to be Gaga?

*queues Replay*

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

45min:lolly:

If anything happens today (which unfortunately I doubt), it will arrive in 1 or 2 hours and 40 minutes :vegas:

17 minutes ago, Weekender Boy said:

1 hour and 20 minutes. IT'S COMING

me when I tried to jerk off for the first time after being on antidepressants

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 19
  • Love 1

Hyperobject
16 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

me when I tried to jerk off for the first time after being on antidepressants

sabrina-brier-ohh.gif

• LMAO 5

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Tbh maybe this is a hot take but I’m not even sure why she’s releasing the single a whole 4 months before the album. I feel like the idea in the beginning was to feed off of joker hype and …. Sipping Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Obviously I wanted the album like last year atp but an early January single with late Feb album drop would’ve been fine. Hopefully there’s lots of stuff planned in between  

• Like 7