Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, highwithenemy said:

omg just enjoy it, we haven’t seen anything about this era just some teasers and announcements

let it happen at least:excuseu:

Oh believe me, I plan to enjoy every moment. We may not get LG8 for another 5 years, so  will savour every crumb. 
I’m excited no matter what. I’ll admit I’m just impatient 

• Like 1

poeticprose
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Some of y'all will never be satisfied, no matter what she does, and it shows.

How come February is a long gap?! We waited 4 years, what is another extra 4 months?

Besides, do some of you actually really wanted LG7 just came and went since it will drowned by Holiday Seasons excitement that will fills the air as soon as November 1st hit?! People won't care unless it's Holiday related music during these months !

Y'all always say she have a bad marketing team, but if you actually understand marketing at all, you will see the flaws if she release LG7 in the rest Of 2024. 

February is a perfect spot cos showbiz stuffs is usually SLOW, if not dead, in beginning of the year cos every is still in holiday mood until the Springs starts, meaning less competition.

She can have the potential to steal a start and attention from everyone with the alboom. 

If we follow that logic, them releasing the lead in october is a bad decision. By the end of the month, Mariah will defrost and Christmas songs will invade the charts.

Spooky song in november? Flop incoming, eh? :stalkga:

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
Just now, poeticprose said:

If we follow that logic, them releasing the lead in october is a bad decision. By the end of the month, Mariah will defrost and Christmas songs will invade the charts.

Do you really think Halloween is as huge and celebrated as Christmas that is celebrated as sacred holidays worldwide?   :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

southpaw773

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF
see you in February hype train. I mean in an hour when I open it again. Reluctantly 😜

Moon dust gets everywhere
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

poeticprose
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Do you really think Halloween is as huge and celebrated as Christmas that is celebrated as sacred holidays worldwide?   :toofunny:

Wait, what I said was: spooky Gaga song will be the last song people will want to listen to as christmas approaches... that's according to the logic implied in your post. And because yes christmas is much more global than hallowen.

Edited by poeticprose

Heygirl22

I just think teasing in May single October the TikTok teasing releasing all at once like 

ill be fine but damn I was so excited I feel less hyped knowing it’s another half a year away 

being a pop music Gaga fan can be hard 

Happy Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by TV One

• Like 1

Juanne
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

like sorry for not blindly believing everything, i learnt my lessons from ARTPOP's pre-era :ladyhaha:

shoutout to @Juanlittlem for also being a fellow "negativity spreader" simply cus they dared question these sources

Silently reading the whole thing was even infuriating, I was infuriated for you and Juan haha, but I was too chill to get involved and mostly English isn't my native language. But I guess it's a win win for everyone in the end as we got a lesson of being critical and being wary of things, are going to do you good anyway.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

poeticprose
4 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

February ?!

Go Little Women GIF by TV One

People here saying 4 months will fly by :awkney:

• Like 2

NATAH
9 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

ngl i don't think they're aiming for longevity for the lead, a couple of weeks in the top 5 or 10 is probably satisfactory enough for Interscope at this stage of her career :alsemanche:

they want those album sales and tour tickets SOLD OUT

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

NATAH
1 minute ago, Juanne said:

Silently reading the whole thing was even infuriating, I was infuriated for you and Juan haha, but I was too chill to get involved and mostly English isn't my native language. But I guess it's a win win for everyone in the end as we got a lesson of being critical and being wary of things, are going to do you good anyway.

i can only hope that lessons were indeed learned and that in the end, it always pays to just remain patient :alsemanche:

yes, it can be fun to dabble in the rumours but you have remember they are only RUMOURS! anything that's actually legit gets proven as legit pretty fast and sets this whole website on fire with activity lol

mother, what must i do?

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

Wait, what I said was: spooky Gaga song will be the last song people will want to listen to as christmas approaches... that's according to the logic implied in your post. And because yes christmas is much more global than hallowen.

The twisting of words :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jackaroo

I am not coping well. My birthday is in February so I will literally be another year older when the album drops. :golfclap:

Hopefully we are in for a summer stadium tour next year tho 🤞🏽 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Blackout19

i am thinking, which song from LG7 will be the next Free Woman ?! :flutter::oprah:

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

EvilBunny
31 minutes ago, NATAH said:

the obsession over chart success and the lead isn't even fully announced is crazy :messga:

Yes. At the end of the day, getting new music is all that matters. Gaga is stupidly rich, and that won’t change. She already achieve icon status, whether people agree or not. We’re following her for almost 2 decades now. I think we can all chill and just enjoy the music. In real life, nobody cares about charts that much. 

• Like 3