💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Levine

I don't know what will be the destiny of this thread once the era officially starts, but I wanna take 2 minutes to say something.

I wanna thank each and everyone of you because even if you didn't know, you guys helped me with the most difficult time of my life. 

You helped me to cope with the loss of my person, my bestfriend of a lifetime. Coming here and reading you all helped me to feel less in pain, less alone, less angry with the world and with the life. 

I may sound pathetic and stupid, but I will be forever grateful to this thread and to all the people who partecipated in it.

I love you all :heart:

(he stanned Gaga too and this will be the first era that I won't listen to the new songs with him, but I really hope there's a place where he can listen to the new music while dancing, screaming, singing and crying like we usually did together).

• Like 3
  • Love 27

BabylonHooker

-DWAS performance on Youtube

-Gaga will have some collaborations this era. Chappell is one of them hehehe :heart:

-I heard October 18 but not really sure, let's see

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

TimotheeChalamet
54 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

So, do we think she'll sport the black hair for Joker red carpet or nah? :cheeky:

Nah 

gerrygaga
16 minutes ago, BabylonHooker said:

-Gaga will have some collaborations this era. Chappell is one of them hehehe :heart:

18 for single or album?

oh GagaRoan is really happening. :applause:oh wow

Juanlittlem
20 minutes ago, BabylonHooker said:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Shook 1

MessyTop

If the single and the album do indeed have dark tons and hellish themes, I want some cool innovative vinyl …

something like…

Friday-the-13th-Soundtrack-Vinyl-1024x10stilyagi.jpg

f74ernji8ukc1.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg

Edited by MessyTop
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

M i K E Y
7 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

If the single and the album do indeed have dark tons and hellish themes, I want some cool innovative vinyl …

something like…

Liquid filled vinyls are hella expensive, my poor wallet if she drops one :messga:

• YAAAS 1

PaulaMonster13
9 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

something like…

A Blood Records variant better be in the works :ally:

• Thanks 1

atemybrain
1 hour ago, Levine said:

I don't know what will be the destiny of this thread once the era officially starts, but I wanna take 2 minutes to say something.

I wanna thank each and everyone of you because even if you didn't know, you guys helped me with the most difficult time of my life. 

You helped me to cope with the loss of my person, my bestfriend of a lifetime. Coming here and reading you all helped me to feel less in pain, less alone, less angry with the world and with the life. 

I may sound pathetic and stupid, but I will be forever grateful to this thread and to all the people who partecipated in it.

I love you all :heart:

(he stanned Gaga too and this will be the first era that I won't listen to the new songs with him, but I really hope there's a place where he can listen to the new music while dancing, screaming, singing and crying like we usually did together).

What a beautiful sentiment to such a special person. I am so glad this thread was able to bring you a little joy during such a dark and challenging time in your life. Don’t worry, he will be dancing in the flames with all of us everytime Gaga puts something out!! His memory will live on through you and the love you two shared. Stay strong, love. :runhug:

• Love 1

luftikuzzz
31 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

something like…

Friday-the-13th-Soundtrack-Vinyl-1024x10

Wow this would slay! 

• Love 1

poeticprose

Did you guys listened to the new HQ snippets of abracadabra and notorious?? The vocals are weird but the instrumental is pretty accurate :ohwell:

My god is this album leaking that soon :max:

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

Did you guys listened to the new HQ snippets of abracadabra and notorious?? The vocals are weird but the instrumental is pretty accurate :ohwell:

My god is this album leaking that soon :max:

Haven’t seen or heard new leaks