Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K, Elizabeth Taylor Docuseries

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
17 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Except she kind of serves in AHS :ohwell:

She basically plays herself.. so what does she serve exactly?

doja scat
1 hour ago, Ivannn said:

YOU can’t be serious, right??

think about it. kim’s celebrity has obviously plateaued for a while now and the next thing for her realistically is for her to start branching out outside of the beauty/reality tv space…the narrative around her/her family has always been them having “no talent” so her playing the actress game to gain some legitimacy for her brand is a smart move and she’s already been on that track with her whole lawyer/criminal reform thing she’s been doing for a while now. 

Edited by blackpink

Ivannn
11 minutes ago, blackpink said:

think about it. kim’s celebrity has obviously plateaued for a while now and the next thing for her realistically is for her to start branching out outside of the beauty/reality tv space…the narrative around her/her family has always been them having “no talent” so her playing the actress game to gain some legitimacy for her brand is a smart move and she’s already been on that track with her whole lawyer/criminal reform thing she’s been doing for a while now. 

Academy Award is a little bit out of any possibility… I just can’t imagine it….  She is okay in AHS and nothing more that that… it helps her that She Plays Kris basically most of the times

JohnnyVersace
2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

She basically plays herself.. so what does she serve exactly?

It's still a scripted character - she has to give lines believably, which she does. Idk if that skill will translate with Liz, but I'm definitely curious. 

SHALLOW
30 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

It's still a scripted character - she has to give lines believably, which she does. Idk if that skill will translate with Liz, but I'm definitely curious. 

She's had a show for how many years now? She's used to that. She was playing herself like she did in her show 

Edited by SHALLOW

InTheCloset
7 hours ago, blackpink said:

i honestly think kim is positioning herself to win an oscar one day which is why she’s steadily booking these acting acting jobs and aligning herself with projects like this so she’s taken seriously. i’m intrigued to see her campaign one day if she ever gets to that stage

I feel this too. The way she is slowly entering the acting industry. Her influence will surely get her bigger roles and she would improve her skills. Oscar coming

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 1

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, Ivannn said:

Academy Award is a little bit out of any possibility… I just can’t imagine it….  She is okay in AHS and nothing more that that… it helps her that She Plays Kris basically most of the times

But its not like she would win an oscar next year. It would be a long and slow process. She would slowly immerse herself in movies and slowly get bigger roles. The family is very influential and Kris is a great manager so she can easily win one. Also AHS was like her first ‘acting’ role so she would improve herself too

Where's the spunk, Adam?

InTheCloset
5 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Yall will stay fake pressed over the kardashians for life :ladyhaha:

I actually like kim. She is so iconic

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

RenegAde
29 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

I actually like kim. She is so iconic

I'm not even the biggest kardashian fan but I always find myself defending her because I don't agree with the rationale behind the amount of hate she or her family gets.

They've built a successful business empire. I don't see anyone else questioning the validity of the wealth or fame of other business moguls who have done much more deplorable things to get to the top. 

Edited by RenegAde
  • Thanks 1

JohnnyVersace
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

She's had a show for how many years now? She's used to that. She was playing herself like she did in her show 

She was acting on her....reality show? There's a huge difference between produced events/scenarios and acting from a script.

• Like 1