InTheCloset
10 hours ago, Bradley said:

Rumours have it this cost Interscope everything

interscope filed for bankruptcy after this video

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 1

InTheCloset
7 hours ago, liamgaga said:

Not sure if GUY counts as I read somewhere she paid for that herself? Or am I dreaming? 

7 hours ago, homomo said:

Yeah something to do with the water at the castle pool. There was a drought, so there was some local controversy about Gaga filling the pool, but then she donated a lot of money or something 

Gaga donated $250,000 for the pool (some of its repair work) and later the water used to fill the pool was used for the landscaping of the garden.

6 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I recall GUY to be like 6 millions 

There are claims of GUY being $5-6 million but there isnt a reputable source. Most of the 'sources' fans telling other fans that they heard it from insiders

Where's the spunk, Adam?

InTheCloset
4 hours ago, impeach92 said:

Haus of GaGa team to run marketing/distribution.

it would be the worst thing to happen.

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Helxig

They spent a million dollars on Applause?? The music video is good and I enjoy it but a lot of what she chose to do was lo-fi effects. How was it a million dollars? Was the warehouse they shot it in $800,000 to rent

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

FATCAT

I think she had to donate like half a million just to film GUY at that location, could that effect these numbers?

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Thanks 1

InTheCloset
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I think she had to donate like half a million just to film GUY at that location, could that effect these numbers?

she had to donate $250,000

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

myluis617
12 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Wrong, they shot at Universal Studios on a set that was already built. Even the flooding scene is using a water effect that’s part of the park’s features.

Yeah thats the same set that they used for “big fat liar”, they also had a flooding scene on that very spot. 

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
13 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

Gaga donated $250,000 for the pool (some of its repair work) and later the water used to fill the pool was used for the landscaping of the garden.

There are claims of GUY being $5-6 million but there isnt a reputable source. Most of the 'sources' fans telling other fans that they heard it from insiders

It's also on imdb, and that's a very reputable source. If you think about how luxurious that castle is, camera rental, plus the cachets for Gaga, the dancers, extras (including famous people like the housewives and that guy in the sky) crew, technicians, costume designers, transportation, post-production (editing and grading), visual fx etc. it's easy to reach those numbers 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet