💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can we start a pinned 'complete LG7 promo' pinned in News & Events like w/Chromatica?

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

Mods : @River (it's not working for some reason, I don't know how to tag on here lol) & others....I don't mind doing it, but would be cool to make a record of these pre-era rumors (even if it's just unconfirmed insiders for the time being) in real time

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!

River
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Mods : @River (it's not working for some reason, I don't know how to tag on here lol) & others....I don't mind doing it, but would be cool to make a record of these pre-era rumors (even if it's just unconfirmed insiders for the time being) in real time

who made the chromatica one? a mod or a user?

if a user than you can make one, ping me and I'll pin it, I think it was in gaga thoughts and not in news though

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, River said:

who made the chromatica one? a mod or a user?

if a user than you can make one, ping me and I'll pin it, I think it was in gaga thoughts and not in news though

Here it is

Looks like a user made it. It's pinned in news but I guess it would make sense for it to be in thoughts until official movement happens

Edited by HelloHangoverz

River
7 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Here it is

Looks like a user made it. It's pinned in news but I guess it would make sense for it to be in thoughts until official movement happens

yeah let's keep it in thoughts until an official announcement, then news will make more sense.

so if you think that you will have the time to update it regularly, start the thread and ping me and other mods.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Love 2

Controversiaga

We don’t have any official news or promo regarding a new album tho, right ? Only rumors and speculation 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

SharkmanthaC
5 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

We don’t have any official news or promo regarding a new album tho, right ? Only rumors and speculation 

correct

she/her/hers

Flippy

How about an "Official LG7 Rumors Thread" in Gaga Thoughts? @HelloHangoverz I think that would be nice to have! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Flippy said:

How about an "Official LG7 Rumors Thread" in Gaga Thoughts? @HelloHangoverz I think that would be nice to have! :hug:

Good idea actually. I'll change it to that and if/when she actually announces something I can always change it back to promo :)

• Love 1