6 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

omg why does it say newbie under my name? i'm a senior member girlie

how do i change this

It’s because you are young at heart!

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO
17 minutes ago, Levine said:

That said, what are the possible tv show slots in america to do promo tho? beside big awards show like oscars, grammy etc? 

SNL is still pretty big, I think 

• Like 2

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Imagine being a fan and saying "I'd rather wait after Joker, next year" lmao and you need BLADE to tell you proper eras don't exist anymore?

Y'all really think that Gaga would "tour" radio and tv shows, like she did before, with her next album? 

Snl, I heart radio (?), random talk shows like in 2011

• Like 1

Ghost Face

11 pages.. we are starving Gagz, give us something. 

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

It's an honor.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Levine

I can't see Gaga doing random talk shows? With all due  respect, she's above them.

SNL would be good tho. 

• Like 1

Starmie25
16 minutes ago, Levine said:

I can't see Gaga doing random talk shows? With all due  respect, she's above them.

SNL would be good tho. 

SNL, Brits, Olympics, RIR, SMAP, Eurovision, Fortnite, maybe Hot Ones?

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 2

Sneaky Oliver

Joker is going to premiere in October so if LG7 era starts in march, we have enough time for a “proper” era until then. We should not expect a whole year/a year and a half long era anymore, this is definitely not happening 

she can drop the lead around march/April and the album in may like Chromatica and BTW and we would still have time for two or three more singles until October and the tour could start after the awards season in 2025

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden
  • Like 1

JustTea

Proper era or not, we need more than 3 music videos, not the Sour Candy treatment again :madge:

Even Smile got like 5 or more music videos...

• Thanks 5

ALGAYDO
4 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Proper era or not, we need more than 3 music videos, not the Sour Candy treatment again :madge:

Even Smile got like 5 or more music videos...

Yeah but quality > quantity 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 6

River

one of the songs in LG7 will have "river" in it's title.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Shook 2

madmagical6

I hope February is true for the lead single but I also think this Richy situation may cause delays. If the Haus work environment is that toxic, people may leave or demand changes to how things are run, causing delays to productions. I hope I'm wrong. 

• Sad 1

LastNight

I loved that Gaga still embraced traditional promo for Chromatica (or planned to anyway). All the billboards were so cool and announcing Stupid Love with a photo of one was epic. She did magazine shoots and interviews, and clearly had performances planned before the world shutdown. Even after that - the VMAs was amazing.

I feel like she’ll do the same here - she strikes me as someone who enjoys crafting an era. I expect we’ll get billboards and posters, interview with Zane Lowe (hopefully Howard Stern too). I’d love SNL performances and a morning show one too. Would be amazing if she went back to the BRITs after all this time. I think she’ll get Vogue US for Joker, but maybe Elle or V or i-D for LG7 promo.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Starmie25
10 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Zane Lowe

I kinda hope she skips him this time around. I also get the vibe he doesn't like her. :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • Shook 2

30 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Joker is going to premiere in October so if LG7 era starts in march, we have enough time for a “proper” era until then. 

If I can imagine them missing the Cannes' spotlight (in May), I really don't think they will miss Venezia's spotlight, and that's on August/September...

TAIPEI
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

SNL, Brits, Olympics, RIR, SMAP, Eurovision, Fortnite, maybe Hot Ones?

smap×smap the show are already ended in 2016, would like to see LG show up at sukkiri, music station…etc shows in japan.

really wanna see her come back in asia for promotions, it could be more in taiwan, south korea, singapore or maybe hongkong.

Edited by TAIPEI
  • Shook 1