💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X addresses his new single and music video “J CHRIST”

proxy

Featured Posts

proxy

“With the video, there’s no disrespect there. I thought me clearly not being on the side of the devil in the video, there was an understanding there that I’m not trying to diss Christianity.”

River

LGBTQ+ person shouldn't apologized for disrespecting Christianity, they (and other religions) needs to apologize and ask for forgiveness from us for years of discrimination and disrespect.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 6

proxy

It's a damage control, when you do something controversial at least be brave enough to protect your art/vision:triggered:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Noah X

So sad, he wanted to be iconic and controversial like Madonna/gaga but did not have the nerve, gall and gumption to last through it...

Gaga would never show weakness and make a video like this backing down and explaining her art...

• Like 9

Squidward T
9 minutes ago, Nedster said:

So sad, he wanted to be iconic and controversial like Madonna/gaga but did not have the nerve, gall and gumption to last through it...

Gaga would never show weakness and make a video like this backing down and explaining her art...

But she has 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Edonis

But is anyone actually offended? Most of the comments I've seen from the GP have been about him regurgitating a concept he already did before and the song being bad. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Pennywise

What a mess. Is he really backtracking, or is it just another attempt at trolling? Either way, his cardinal sin was that this whole thing was... confusing (definitely not in an artsy, good sense) and boring. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1

elijahfan

I feel like this is just adding to the confusion. It seems like he was so prepared for the backlash the religious aspect is all he's seeing right now, but I'm not sure that's really what the audience has an issue with.

I personally don't find the song any worse or better than what he's done before, it's just exactly the same thing. Same for the visuals.

Edited by elijahfan
  • Like 1

Robo Ga

Manufactured drama ... there really wasn't even that much controversy

🤖⚡️
  • Like 2

bionic

From what I've seen, people are less concerned about it being blasphemous and more tired of an obvious attempt to court controversy. Things like this video are only a shock if its intention isn't so try hard

buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Red

g0rl if you can’t handle controversy, don’t be controversial 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

gemein3

“Controversy” aside, the song, with all due respect for the craft, is trash. 

To the average listener, it’s literally no different than his previous music. It’s redundant. And the visuals maintain the same status-quo. He wanted hype. He wanted dramatics, and all he got was a flop. 

That’s why he’s “backtracking.” Whether trolling or not, the song failed. Boring! Rely in your talent, not your attempts at going viral. 

• Like 1

Controversiaga

Christianity deserves to be dissed. Don’t apologize lil nas.  Just make bettet music

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”