๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

rumor

ATRL Insider: Tour Being Planned

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Easy
3 hours ago, Chelseyadkins31 said:

Why would she do arenas when she proved with TCB she can sell out stadiums??? There's literally no point for an artist her size to play arenas anymore

its just a different vibe, arenas being a bit closer to the audiences. I dont think Madonna cant sell stadiums but her celebration tour is made for arenas.
Also there are cities in the world where stadiums dont exist, if a tour is about reaching as many places as possible, they are going to make an arena one.

• Like 2

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, Easy said:

its just a different vibe, arenas being a bit closer to the audiences. I dont think Madonna cant sell stadiums but her celebration tour is made for arenas.
Also there are cities in the world where stadiums dont exist, if a tour is about reaching as many places as possible, they are going to make an arena one.

Sis cannot do a full world tour because of her health. If itโ€™s arenas itโ€™s still gonna be short and hit up only the major western cities and maybe a couple cities elsewhere.ย 

Chelseyadkins31
14 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Sis cannot do a full world tour because of her health. If itโ€™s arenas itโ€™s still gonna be short and hit up only the major western cities and maybe a couple cities elsewhere.ย 

depending on ticket prices and how many seats are available for sale she could probably do around $3M average in the U.S in arenas. There's no point when she could probably pull $10M a night in major stadiums if LG7 is big and do less shows which is better for her health

• Thanks 2

TAIPEI
4 hours ago, Easy said:

Waiting for her to pay Asia dust again (except Japan)

ย 

i'll be heartbroken andย devastated, we've been waiting for her more than nearly 12 yearsย :giveup:

last time was the born this way ball back in 2012 with most of the main asian cities for leg:
seoul ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
hongkong ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
tokyo ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
taipei ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ
manila ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ
bangkok ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
singapore ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
and jarkata ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ (it ended up been cancelled).

its been too many years for a long-awaited completes asia tour.

Lady%20Gaga's%20tour%20poster%20Born%20T

Edited by TAIPEI
  • Sad 2

Jack3257

Theory: Gaga saw Taylor and Beyoncรฉโ€™s tour films and realized that TCB didnโ€™t live up to them in terms of production (in her defense the tour was much shorter). ย However, it is clear that at the time she was reinvigorated to create pop music. ย I think weโ€™ll get a global tour or residency launch after Joker with major production with a film coming late 2025. ย 
ย 

I wouldnโ€™t rule out TCB being released on streaming much more quietly than other recent concert films. ย I feel like Gaga wants to share it with fans, but not the GP at this point. ย If not, why would she literally acknowledge that she was working on it. ย The JWT film was scrapped quickly because of the footage quality, the fact sheโ€™s working on this shows she cares.

• Like 1

KindnessPunk
3 hours ago, Easy said:

ย 

This! While yes, Gaga can do stadiums, sheโ€™s not bound to it for her career. She could so much more in an arena in terms of the stage design.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pandauralife
5 hours ago, River said:

watch me moving to another country and missing another tour for the 3rd time :messga:

It's ok. Maybe Ariana Grande, the Queen of Pop will come to your countryย :ohwell:

Plastic Flower
3 hours ago, Easy said:

Waiting for her to pay Asia dust again (except Japan)

I hope they don't call it world tour because US + Europe is ****.

Drop it

phantasmas

omgomgomg crossing my fingers for Mexico datesย :giveup::giveup:

I'm planning to return to my hometown later this year and I will plan my whole vacation around her concert (and hopefully some Drag Race MX Season 2 showings )

AAAHhhhhhh8350fqh3djkowijcrbv fcxlldfdbhvcjdoswย :nooo::stupidoreo:

Night Vision
11 hours ago, Dennis said:

A world tour during Joker press tour, yes let's believe thisย :flop:

Joker comes out on October 4. Pretty much all of the promo will be done in the weeks leading up to the movie coming out, so in September and early October (most likely starting at Venice in late August). She probably won't do much promo for the film once it's out, other than maybe a few awards interviews and screenings. She managed to rehearse and launch a whole Vegas residency during the ASIB campaign, so even if these tour rumours turn out not to be true, it's not out of the realm of possibility just because she has a movie coming out.

Tinnitus15

She can easily do Tokyo first or Australia. Taylor is continuing her The Eras tour in a month so winterโ€™s not an issueย 

Starmie25

I get that Gaga and her team don't always follow through on their promises haha, but she's still proven overtime to be able to multitask.. so I don't see why many are so perplexed by the idea of a end of year tour.

This is the same person who juggled ASIB, Superbowl, Coachella, Joanne like c'mon!ย 

Also I'm bout to sound selfish, but I'm hoping Gaga finally comes back to Australia, South America over US of A.ย :bradley:

• Like 1

Poker
13 hours ago, zerojk said:

Also, I think that if this is happening, all the dates should be already booked, Its a little bit too late to just be in talks if it is indeed happening this year

Iโ€™m not saying this tour is happening but Taylor signed her contracts in march and toured Argentina in November for the eras tour.ย 

Kindness rules all.

Future Lovers

Everyone saying "but Joker" really need to understand that she isn't going to be doing a promo tour for the movie once it's already out, that's just not really how press junkets work.ย 

And I'm saying that as someone who's skeptical of this tour rumor as is.ย 

• Thanks 1