💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AI-generated Taylor Swift gives away free cookware set

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

AI-generated fake advertisements are making the rounds on social media again, this time using the voice and likeness of Taylor Swift promising free Le Creuset cookware sets.

Scammers used artificial intelligence technology to craft a synthetic version of the singer’s voice, the New York Times reported Tuesday. The audio was played over various images of Le Creuset products and clips of Swift. 

In multiple social media ads, Swift’s voice is manipulated to sound as though she’s “thrilled” to be giving away to her “loyal fans” free cookware sets that are available due to a “packaging error.” Fans need only to offer up their personal information and pay a $9.96 shipping fee. Buyers are then unknowingly hit with recurring charges without ever actually receiving the pot.

A spokesperson for Le Creuset told The Times in a statement that the brand is not not involved with Taylor Swift for any consumer giveaway. 

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/story/2024-01-10/taylor-swift-le-creuset-ai-deepfake-scam-ads

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 17
  • Shook 1

PartySick

I got a youtube ad today with Taylor urging me to take advantage of Biden's new stimulus package and "claim your $3200 now!"

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁
  • LMAO 1

Rat Boy

That’s not a scam! Taylor Swift and I are working on this #specialproject together. I’m happy to answer any questions!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 2

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

I’m happy to answer any questions!

can I fit rat🐀 in this cookware?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

That’s not a scam! Taylor Swift and I are working on this #specialproject together. I’m happy to answer any questions!

ratatouille-rat.gif

• LMAO 3

Rat Boy
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

can I fit rat🐀 in this cookware?

No because you’ll be trapped inside the cookware yourself. 🤤 🤤 🤤 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

weed

honestly it is scary! I saw this video of Greta Thunberg on twitter of her promoting a bitcoin but the way they created the dialogue and me not thinking it's AI/looking for clues I was like omg???

Babel

The whole digital world will become unreliable soon, these will only proliferate and get better with time

Edited by Babel
  • Like 1

Pennywise

If people are stupid enough to fall for these..... let them :franminervini:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Gohan

Imagine if Twitter soccer moms started to make them campaigns for Gaga's next album cycle :franminervini:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Helxig

HEREWEGO.gif

It was only a matter of time. Deepfakes are getting better too along with AI vocal replacement so it really won't be long until we have 100% convincing and we can't tell what's real

Scary, but I will have to laugh at how many fake Gaga album/single announcements we will get 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

StarstruckIllusion

Screams fake, but lmao it’s kinda scary to see them try. Taylor needs to sue like it’s 2015 and someone sang 37 milliseconds of Blank Space in a tumblr tutorial on YouTube.

2 hours ago, PopEmergency said:

the LG7 starbucks promos will be next level :laughga:

Oh but THIS tho?? I cannot WAITT

TwistedTeeth

Man I hate the ****ing future

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!