💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Simone Biles for Vanity Fair - Feb 2024

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

VF0224_DigitalCover.jpg

It’s a Thursday evening in The Woodlands, a tony Houston suburb, and the greatest gymnast of all time and I are having dinner at Sixty Vines, known for its seasonal cuisine and 60 wines on tap. Biles picked the restaurant; it’s one of her favorites and she comes often. But as a succession of dishes arrives, compliments of the kitchen—seared bass, sliced tri tip, and later, sticky toffee cake and Basque cheesecake delivered by chef Mikail Sayeed himself—she notes this “has never happened before.” According to Biles, he must be trying to impress me, an unrecognizable writer, and not her, a two-time Olympian and holder of 37 Olympic and World Championship medals, the most in history. “I have a feeling it’s not about me,” I say, clocking at least three people stealing stares at—definitely—her, “but we’ll go with that.”

Full Interview: https://www.vanityfair.com/style/simone-biles-cover-interview

• YAAAS 4

JazzGa

YAS those MUSCLES :saira: She looks so good. I love ha lol. :giveup: Cant wait to read the interview

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Her body. Her beauty!

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 2