Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG7 Sound: Final Predictions

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

If LG7 is really coming soon, what are your final predictions for the sound? This is about what you expect, not what you “hope” for.

Based on the studio pics and the producers we know are working with Gaga, I’m thinking it’s going to be alternative / alternative pop, with 80s drums and clean bass lines. maybe similar to Petals For Armor by Hayley Williams. I think this is how the “promoted” songs will sound, and maybe the underlying sound of the album will be more influenced by 90s pop and rock. Similar to how BTW was very 80s pop in terms of singles but there were some more underground and rock sounds throughout. I’m still expecting something like You Get What You Give on this album. :messga:

What do you expect from the album sonically now?

Edited by Glamourpuss
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 6

Blackout19

Something like Joanne, but being more rock.

And I want for this era black hair. :flutter: 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • Like 12
  • Love 1

Ultimecia
2 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

If LG7 is really coming soon

The trauma this triggered in me. :ladyhaha:

Honestly I want her to do whatever she wants as long as it has depth. As fierce as Chromatica was, it really lacked substance for me.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

BULATIO

Something like Joanne, but more dance electronic. Give me Taylor Swift and Beyonce vibes, Gaga! :tony:

Dennis

We're probably officially in the LG7 anticipation era. I don't think she would post such pictures if she didnt want us to know she's currently working on LG7.

But for me I feel like there's only two options: before or after Joker.

If before Joker, then the first single would probably come out in the spring/early summer.

If after Joker, then probably 2025.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 8

The Fame Monster

I'm envisioning the album as a fusion inspired by the musical styles of Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, ABBA, Elton John, Queen, Kate Bush, and, naturally, David Bowie.

Find your freedom in the music
  • Like 11
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 6

NymphetaGold

I really don't know what to expect or what I want from her, I just want new music whatever it be... 

The other day I was just thinking about how rock she already is, I mean, Born This Way, Joanne, she is all rock n roll! I would love to see that more but Idk, whatever she likes would be ok for me.

I would love to see something more like NEW you know? Like, something she has never done before, that has nothing to do with any of her other works.

SOmething like Next-Level-Lady-Gaga, but I wonder what would it be

<3
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 2

Anderson123

I trust Gaga's vision and I was hoping something electronic but it seems like she's going for a mature sound, something with piano and maybe a closer sound to A Star Is Born / Joanne rather than Chromatica.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Red

Guided meditations for anti-inflammatory thoughts 🙏

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

Edonis

A little new wave, a little synthpop, a little dance rock. Some early Prince-vibes. 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 3

MelbHawker

I’m actually not sure which way this next albums going to go. Dance-Pop isn’t really what’s ‘popular’ anymore, so I’m not so sure we’ll get that from her.

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz

I think there'll definitely be electronic elements noticeably woven into the music but it won't be an electronic album per se. 

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Like 1

PopReaper

Based on the producers that have been rumoured so far (will.i.am aside ddd) I'm kind of expecting a more "nocturnal"/darker sibling to Joanne's poppier moments in terms of sound. Basically, the attitude of John Wayne but without the country inflections and motifs, + a visual concept that is more out-there/larger-than-life than Joanne's down to earth vibes.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

Noah

Amazing Question. I think it's hard to predict, but let me give it a try.

I definitely think the Album will be made out of Songs written with the intention to be played live. So I expect big / grand sounding Songs with explosive choruses and less focused on hitting the 2:30 min mark. I do think there will be a strong presence of real Instruments on the Album, but I don't think that they'll be the main focus. I could see an 80s Rock and 70s Funk Influence (especially using the Live Version of Engima and the Jazz Version of Stupid Love as a Blueprint). In terms of writing I think it'll be the most "blunt" Record of hers. I don't think she'll try to perfect it and form it into a Perfect Pop Song, but instead just tries to let the music follow her like during BTW, ASIB or early Versions of Chromatica - so very raw, real and honest. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

weed

I have no idea I just have faith it will be her magnum opus :gaycat:

I think it will be pop music with references and a few samples :vegas: either no collabs or I see 3.

• Like 4

• Glamourpuss changed the title to LG7 Sound: Final Predictions