Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga: February 2024

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

the stupid love discourse… 

it’s an undeniably radio friendly song. it incorporated various trendy elements, it was made with the intent of being radio catnip. whether you personally vibe to the song or not is irrelevant. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

What if she just drop the album February ?

Would love this but she never does anything this modern and unique. It's always the traditional rollout waiting weeks/months between single and video and single and video and album

• Like 1

Stef

StefOracle :ohwell:

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Charmz
Just now, Stef said:

StefOracle :ohwell:

Omg?

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Stef said:

it’s an undeniably radio friendly song. it incorporated various trendy elements, it was made with the intent of being radio catnip. whether you personally vibe to the song or not is irrelevant. 

The irony that it left the charts as quickly as it appeared, strange for catnip :franminervini:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Stef
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

The irony that it left the charts as quickly as it appeared, strange for catnip :franminervini:

bless its heart,

it did its best with the resources it was given :franminervini:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

SlaeUrAnus

New Gaga music and Tomb Raider classics remastered ALL IN THE SAME MONTH!?

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

In my messy era.
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Delulu Rogers
3 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

i feel like she may just let the music speak for itself for the most part. she will be everywhere in the fall for joker and she might not want to do two giant press tours in one year in fear of overexposure 

If Taylor didn’t suffer from over exposure then gaga for sure won’t. Plus fans would riot if she gives another lowkey era 

• Like 1

Lady Rah Rah

All I know is that if she does release LG7 and tour late this year/early next year, I’m getting M&G tickets if she has them this time around :messga:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.
  • Like 1

imnotyourbabe10
40 minutes ago, Stef said:

One of my favorite leads. Had so much potential. Top 3 possibly. BTW, BR, SL. (Not trying to erase JD or PI and applause!).

Despite it being short, one of the best lyrics speaks volumes: “I would battle for you, even if we break in two.” :diane:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Lextyr97

To the people saying they don’t believe anything Gaga related unless the announcement comes from her herself. Where is Chromatica Ball? :enigma:

We should all collectively stay very still until something new from her is literally playing on our phones

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

LateToCult
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

To the people saying they don’t believe anything Gaga related unless the announcement comes from her herself. Where is Chromatica Ball? :enigma:

We should all collectively stay very still until something new from her is literally playing on our phones

Don’t believe anything related to that wench unless it’s on a link by an official Interscope account. :alsemanche:

Edited by LateToCult
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

If Taylor didn’t suffer from over exposure then gaga for sure won’t. Plus fans would riot if she gives another lowkey era 

i mean to be fair, taylor didn't do any tv show appearances last year.

i just can't see gaga hitting all the late shows, doing interviews all over the world, etcetera, twice this year

imagine if she came out with videos so good again that they served as enough promo

• Like 1

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, Stef said:

and what if i said stupid love is one of my favorite songs on chromatica...

it's just pure pop euphoria to me!!

i would say my favs are: stupid love, rain on me, 911, replay, and babylon. i haven't listened to any of the other songs in ages