bionic

Featured Posts

phantasmas

I never realized how small Hannah was shes like a little troll doll :laughga: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

alsemanche
On 3/10/2024 at 3:05 PM, Juanlittlem said:

Cant believe no one has mentioned Scarlett falling during last episode's lipsync :lmao:

WAIT SO IT DID HAPPEN?? I pointed it out and I was told that no she was just dancing 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

WAIT SO IT DID HAPPEN?? I pointed it out and I was told that no she was just dancing 

It felt like she felt from the step theyre standing lol

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Luke78619

Haven’t had this challenge in forever! Season 7 had it I believe? 

Another enjoyable episode, sad to see the eliminated queen go but she got a good chuckle out of me when she got eliminated :ladyhaha: love her attitude and charm

this episode has solidified me as Team Marina, really hope she snags the crown, I think it’s overdue that a queen who isn’t from the US or UK gets a crown in an international season 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5

Magneto

I increasingly get the feelin that the US girls compete for a alterior motives like contractual obligations by Wow. They seem to be there just for fun (and still delivering), but it feels like there's less at stake? Both Mayhem and Scarlet being in the bottom and they were just like: lol! Maybe it's also cause they have more experience or exposure idk

Free my mind
  • Like 2

hugo020
14 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Haven’t had this challenge in forever! Season 7 had it I believe? 

Another enjoyable episode, sad to see the eliminated queen go but she got a good chuckle out of me when she got eliminated :ladyhaha: love her attitude and charm

this episode has solidified me as Team Marina, really hope she snags the crown, I think it’s overdue that a queen who isn’t from the US or UK gets a crown in an international season 

Jimbo says 👋 

Luke78619
1 hour ago, hugo020 said:

Jimbo says 👋 

*Overdue that a queen who isn’t from the US or UK gets a crown in an international season that wasn’t made for them to win :air::giggle:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

weed

Not a great challenge for me overall, very frantic and messy but I guess it was still entertaining. Marina and LGD were my faves lmao Marina the clear best dancer/performer. 

Guess I agree with the judging, but Hanna has had very bad looks this season imo and underwhelming compared to her original season overall. Lovely personality, I know she's talented. 

Agreed w elimination, could've gone the first time she was bottom 2. 

Wow @ Marina's lip sync. She is so incredibly beautiful and amazing at performing, top 10 maybe 5 of the entire franchise. The reveal was incredible, unexpected. Loved the lil samba in the middle. 

Edited by weed
  • Like 2

HotLikeMexico

I’m happy she went home. I always found her annoying. I don’t get it. 

• Thanks 1

gagzus
Spoiler

The way everyone is gonna have a “Marina was robbed” meltdown when she isn’t the season’s top 2 and Tia inevitably wins 💀 a Shangela x Trixie style hate train is coming I bet

AndiGaga
26 minutes ago, gagzus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The way everyone is gonna have a “Marina was robbed” meltdown when she isn’t the season’s top 2 and Tia inevitably wins 💀 a Shangela x Trixie style hate train is coming I bet

I read that earlier and was SO SHOCKED!!

Girls dont read that spoiler if you dont want to know a big part of whats to come

bionic
21 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Obligatory “LGD OF when” comment 

for real

buy bionic

Reality

Pretty good episode overall. The challenge was fun and the judging was fair across the board. Marina and Hannah were definitely the top 2 and Marina, yet again, slays the lip sync. She's also gotten better and better with each lip sync; this was her best one!

The runways were ok. Again, I think Marina turned it out with her look. It met the brief and it was well executed. I also enjoyed LGD's look.

With 3 maxi challenge wins, I can't imagine anyone else winning the season. The only other person I can kind of see taking it is Tia because she's been in the top 3 times, but Marina is really on another level than all of these girls. I'm nervous for her next week though since comedy isn't her strong suit and almost everyone else remaining is pretty funny. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2