💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs the World – Season 2 [premier 9 February]

bionic

Featured Posts

Brizel

The snatch game was underwhelming. Hannah’s make up is on point, but I’m still waiting for her to have a full moment. Keta was boring so bye bye. Gothy will really have to do a complete 180 to stay 

Luke78619

Calling it now based on the edit, Tia is winning

Edited by Luke78619
insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

Really good episode overall tbh, I rewatched the performance just to watch Gothy :ladyhaha: she’s actually so sweet, thought she actually did well during her verse but the rest was… well :ladyhaha: 

didn’t expect to like Hannah as much as I do, glad that Marina was in the spotlight again, happy that scarlet is getting more love this season and loved the runway 

but has anyone else picked up that Ru always seems blunt or uninterested when talking to Scarlet, usually after deliberations? Shed ask “did you have fun?” And scarlet would answer and ru would just be like “k thank you :max:“ but with other queens she’s more cheerful :ladyhaha: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 2

weed

Tia's track record does not match her performance in the episodes.. like it's very impressive to see top 2, 3 weeks in a row, that is very amazing, she has improved, but I am not GAGGED when I watch... maybe I'm a hater. Marina for sure top of the week, and it's very difficult to pick who else but I would say between Scarlet and LGD... Tia did have a very beautiful look though, complete glowup. Scarlet and Marina (especially, wow) really blew me away on the runway.

Even though she's doing terrible, I love Gothy lknsdiubsdg sooo fun, we'd be besties. If anything at this point I would always save her and be like "It's our All Stars 2, we need a Roxxxy Andrews" or smth like "I'm Marina Summers and I'm here to make it clear, I picked Choriza" and keep ha!

I wanna date Gothy Kendoll lol so my type, so cute, so sweet. Glad they left on a great note. 

Edited by weed
  • Like 1

weed

If I was unsure of who I wanted to keep and I was in the top, I feel like I would give them a challenge or task to win safety diugbdigub idk if that's evil or something but I'd maybe be like.. perform an entire song for me right now and I will save you. Or say the complete lyrics to Born This Way correctly and you are safe. Go up to another queen and tell her you wish she was in the bottom instead and you are gunning for her. sidbgidsfgubdilufgb

• LMAO 1

Catnikko

i love tia but her outfits would be 100x better if she padded and it annoys me she doesn't :air: 

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 3

Stephen

I cannot be silent anymore I hate Tia Kofi :diane: She is so medicore and stiff. She has money now so her looks are better but she still can't sing, still can't lip sync, can't dance, is barely funny, can't give a fierce walk down the runway, she can't even read the girls properly and she won the challenge anyway :air: Yes I'm basically Thorgy Thor when it comes to Tia.

season 8 eye roll GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

The favoritism for her this season is WILD. I feel like Ru and the producers are so consumed with constructing these narratives about queens having glow ups / redemption even when they're not really ready for them or delivering. She's not really slaying the challenges but the show desperately wants you to think she is. Tia is the exact same girl from season 2 but in better outfits. She hasn't evolved as an artist. She's not a good performer. She is slightly better than Gothy but don't even get me started on Gothy :saladga: Why are they casting girls who cannot perform? It's getting so gross seeing talented PERFORMERS like Keta Minaj get sent home so Gothy can laugh through the choreo and Tia can serve mediocrity and beans and still win the challenge???!!

kill me now barney stinson GIF

The producers painted themselves into a corner when they cast the UK representatives this season. They need to have at least 1 UK girl left in the finale and right now the best they have to offer is ****ing Tia Kofi. :selena: So they're forced to gas her up. I know RuPaul is fuming that Choriza keeps flopping. I guess Tia will skate through to the finale, give a stiff final lip sync and lose to someone with real talent (hopefully Marina).

Drag Race Summertime GIF by BBC Three

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Plastic Flower
2 hours ago, weed said:

Tia's track record does not match her performance in the episodes.. like it's very impressive to see top 2, 3 weeks in a row, that is very amazing, she has improved, but I am not GAGGED when I watch... maybe I'm a hater. Marina for sure top of the week, and it's very difficult to pick who else but I would say between Scarlet and LGD... Tia did have a very beautiful look though, complete glowup. Scarlet and Marina (especially, wow) really blew me away on the runway.

Even though she's doing terrible, I love Gothy lknsdiubsdg sooo fun, we'd be besties. If anything at this point I would always save her and be like "It's our All Stars 2, we need a Roxxxy Andrews" or smth like "I'm Marina Summers and I'm here to make it clear, I picked Choriza" and keep ha!

I wanna date Gothy Kendoll lol so my type, so cute, so sweet. Glad they left on a great note. 

The editing is pretty obvious imo. She's talented but it feels like she's their pick for the top 4 or even the crown this season.

Drop it
  • Like 4

Magneto

I know I'm very biased towards Keta and that she wasn't giving this season, but now them also going over her elimination so quick and barely questioning Tia's choice to keep Gothy really stung a bit. It might just be the edit  cause they wanna favor Tia, cause Keta also said at the viewing parties that they cut a lot of her stuff.

Anyway #TeamMarina

Edited by Magneto
Free my mind
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Ultimecia

The verses were great, the production exquisite, but the energy level of the girls on stage left something to be desired... :ladyhaha:

This cast is so great to watch!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

bionic
54 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I know I'm very biased towards Keta and that she wasn't giving this season, but now them also going over her elimination so quick and barely questioning Tia's choice to keep Gothy really stung a bit. It might just be the edit  cause they wanna favor Tia, cause Keta also said at the viewing parties that they cut a lot of her stuff.

Anyway #TeamMarina

I mean it felt like they all knew Tia's excuse was a cop out. They all saw how  admitting "I want to eliminate the top competition" went for Jimbo last season

buy bionic

CyanDante

I like Tia but she can't walk on the runway to save her life. She is like just better than Gothy and that's saying something. I kinda miss the less budget Tia from her original season. The show is pushing her too hard, she has done nothing exemplary that she has three highs in a row.

I feel like the only queen who has been consistently good is Hannah. Super fun to watch.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 2

Reality

I don't have the same disdain some people here clearly have for Tia, but I thought she was fine this week :shrug: Like, let's be honest. None of the past three episodes had any super standout performances, so Tia being in the top 2 three weeks in a row isn't too surprising.

This Rusical was really just a girl group challenge if we're being honest. It was loosely based on a musical, but the way it was all done is more in line with a girl group challenge than an actual Rusical. The performances were ok. I think Marina was a clear standout, but other than her, I could've seen that second top placement being given to either Tia or Scarlett. 

The runways were pretty good overall, but again, Marina's was exceptional. The bottom two placements were right and I'm glad that Marina made the right choice to eliminate Gothy. She seems nice, but the competition setting is not for her. Speaking more on Marina though, it looks like Ru gave her "you were born to do drag" critique to her :selena: I wonder if that'll manifest itself into a win :pray: Based on the fact that next week is another dancing challenge, I expect Marina to do well again. She's the only queen left who is a dancer-dancer.

I think at this point, the season is Marina or Tia's to lose. LGD performed very well in the first couple of episodes, but she's kinda been slipping down ever since. Hopefully she gains more momentum in the latter half of the season.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 1

Brizel

I feel like the top 4 are marina summers, la grande dame, Tia kofi and Hannah. 

I don’t get the Tia hate, she brings the laughs. 

• Like 2

Juanlittlem

Cant believe no one has mentioned Scarlett falling during last episode's lipsync :lmao:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.