💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs the World – Season 2 [premier 9 February]

bionic

Featured Posts

HotLikeMexico

This is so rigged…

I hate how lipsynchs have come down to how many stunts and gimmicks can I pull off…

• Like 2

CyanDante

For me Marina and LGD won their respective lipsyncs. :saladga: Marina and Hannah were close, but they literally showed Marina for whole like 10 seconds in her lipsyncs.:triggered: They showed more judges reaction shots than Marina in that lipsync. 

LGD was the clear standout winner in the second lipsync.

Another UK winner for UK vs the world, meh! Tia had an amazing glow up but sorry not sorry she had no stand out moment in the whole season.:ohwell: Even in the finale Ru doing "The Marina" was the best part of the whole episode.:firega:

Marina deserved to win both her original season and this season as well.

Amazing season, but a very meh finale because of riggory. Atleast we know now all 3 - Marina, LGD and Hannah, who are all amazing entertainers and drag queen powerhouses in their own unique way will get calls for All Stars Seasons for sure. That's the only consolation from the outcome. They are gonna grace our screens for more seasons to come. :party:

Edited by CyanDante
I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

CyanDante

I mean why keep lip sync for the crown when you gonna rig it anyway. They knew they couldn't even do a Rumix for the finale because all Marina, LGD or Hannah would eat Tia up in the department.

• Like 6

BUtterfield 8
Spoiler

Funny how Canada had no problem crowning a non Canadian but apparently the BBC refuse to 

Marina better be Queen number f*cking 1 for global all stars S3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

weed

Halfway through, fantastic finale so far. 

Seeing your comments omg... I knew the results like 6 months ago so I've already dealt with the trauma of knowing THE top 2 of LGD and Marina were robbed. So excited to see how it plays out omg. 

Critiques were beautiful, lovely to see all the queens get their flowers and ability to talk about their experience. I think the runways were incredible, from the entire cast. Loved Arantxa getting Miss C, this season made me like her. As well as Choriza, and Gothy I think is just so precious. Tia and Hannah I guess I like but still ambivalent. Reunion was a little spicy, thought it was good. 

LS1: Zooming in on Hannah so frequently.. riggor morris. but she did do good herself. Amazing exit from Marina, so gracious, so funny. "Do the Marina," impact. Scarlet was gagged at the decision, loved the standing ovation as she walked out.

LS2: "and the winner is, the queen that's been judged by Ru before." Thought LGD was better, but they both were repetitive in ways, Tia's uncomfortable face doing haha moves, LGD the walking queen. Love her so much, extremely beautiful, talented, funny. Gracious exit as well. 

Hope they both get on a US AS or GAS, hope it was the plan all along with these editing decisions. At least it creates support for them. 

Blu looked pissed when she came out and walked the runway lmao is it just me? I was like oof something went wrong/she didn't wanna be there.

Last lip sync was really good, loved it. Loved the Grindr bit, Hannah slayed for like 20 seconds straight, glass bottle bit, LGD French bit.

Happy for Tia. I'm glad my faves lost bc I don't really see the vTW seasons as legitimate as regular seasons lol drag me, but happy for her winning and getting her flowers. She had an incredible glow up, she is a great queen. 

Edited by weed
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Levine

So are only UK queens allowed to win? This show is such a joke. And Tia is the only one who'll pay conequences seeing people already dragging the outcome. At least Tia is not as mediocre as the one who won last year.

Edited by Levine
  • Like 5

Fantina

I am so confused why they keep casting international queens if they are going to pay them dust in the finale. Tia is an AMAZING queen and seriously congrats to her, but this season was without a doubt season of Marina Summers (and even LGD). Tia got what she needed, an amazing rudemption arc while also showing people that she is indeed great at Drag Race. 

I didn't watch the past couple of episodes because I grew bored of Drag Race, but I really hoped for a different outcome.

Congrats to the winner though :heart:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

weed
33 minutes ago, Levine said:

At least Tia is not as mediocre as the one who won last year.

Spilled

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

bionic
2 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:
  Hide contents

Funny how Canada had no problem crowning a non Canadian but apparently the BBC refuse to 

Marina better be Queen number f*cking 1 for global all stars S3

Spoiler

brooklyn just crowns her besties, which is going to be an equally problematic issue as we get more CANVTW seasons

buy bionic

bionic
51 minutes ago, Levine said:

So are only UK queens allowed to win? This show is such a joke. And Tia is the only one who'll pay conequences seeing people already dragging the outcome. At least Tia is not as mediocre as the one who won last year.

fr seeing blue come back, she looked great but my god even the cameramen had more charisma than her

buy bionic
  • LMAO 2

CyanDante
23 minutes ago, bionic said:

fr seeing blue come back, she looked great but my god even the cameramen had more charisma than her

Probably because her prize was a feature on a remix of a two decade old song and that too an awful one and the current winner will win actual prize money. Would have pissed anyone off. :billie:

bambi96

Just watched and from someone who doesn't engage in the conversational side of the show - it was such a lovely last episode. The feels, the love and the fun!

The lipsyncs were so crazy and stupid in the best way. Shooketh at the LS1 loser, but so happy with the overall winner.

Remember, it's just drag!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Shipper

I knew who would win based on comments so I wasnt surprised. Im just happy we have a potential to see LGD and Marina in future franchises. Hannah is such a sweetheart too and is so endearing.  

Tia winning UK vs the world is very... ok.

I kept on saying F*ck a duck throughout courtesy of Hannah Conda. :wtfga:

I definitely want to see Marina perform live. Im debating if I should buy tickets to see Dragcon this year. Im just so invested now even if i go alone. :ladyhaha:

Congratulations to the winner, Tia. We knew it all along. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Like 1
  • Love 1